Halo Outpost Discovery Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Some of you are likely pretty excited after today's announcement! I know that we on Division sure are!

For those that haven't seen it yet:

Halo Outpost Discovery

Division staff have been working with Herschend Live for awhile now and we will have some exciting news in the coming weeks for you about these 5 shows happening this summer! As you can well imagine, this was a pretty closely held secret, so the real planning and eventual information to all of you will come as soon as we can!

In the meantime, get that gear built! We've got an exciting summer coming up!

Some of you are likely pretty excited after today's announcement! I know that we on Division sure are!

For those that haven't seen it yet:

Halo Outpost Discovery

Division staff have been working with Herschend Live for awhile now and we will have some exciting news in the coming weeks for you about these 5 shows happening this summer! As you can well imagine, this was a pretty closely held secret, so the real planning and eventual information to all of you will come as soon as we can!

In the meantime, get that gear built! We've got an exciting summer coming up!
THE NDA IS LIFTED, I CAN FINALLY TALK ABOUT THE THING.
giphy.gif

It is tough when something so cool is far away but I'm super stoked that it's at least in 5 locations that brings it closer to more people. Most things like this are one location and done so this really is exciting!

Aw man no Canada events?

Guess I'll be attempting a border wall crossing again, which one of these are my Off the Rails boys headed too?
CplYapFlip and I were discussing a California Adventure but other options exist. I grew up on the East Coast but she's never been to the locations out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back