Halo Outpost Discovery: Chicago

Cadet

Executive Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
I am sure many of you saw Yesterday's Announcement about Halo Outpost Discovery, and it's tour stop date in Chicago. As Halo Outpost Discovery is a multi location, traveling event, it will be organized by Division with a a great deal of involvement by the local Regiments. There will be a forum created shortly where all of the information will be posted so you can see what our participation will be and how you can be involved! Division Staff is super excited about this, but we just need to ask for your patience while we continue to work with the organizers and solidify details before we post further information.

Fissoffury

Jr Member
I am sure many of you saw Yesterday's Announcement about Halo Outpost Discovery, and it's tour stop date in Chicago. As Halo Outpost Discovery is a multi location, traveling event, it will be organized by Division with a a great deal of involvement by the local Regiments. There will be a forum created shortly where all of the information will be posted so you can see what our participation will be and how you can be involved! Division Staff is super excited about this, but we just need to ask for your patience while we continue to work with the organizers and solidify details before we post further information.
Cant wait!!

Cadet

Executive Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Information about Qualifying for a Weekend Exhibotr Pass by Volunteering to assist with the 405th has been updated by Fangs:

This is the key take away:
1. To qualify for an exhibitor badge, you are required to sign up and work 1 shift (2 hours) per day you will be attending. We highly encourage everyone to do more than that, but we are only requiring 2 hours per day. Yes, you can do all of your shifts in 1 day if you so wish. If you are only attending 1 day you are only required to do 1 shift.

A google Doc/Spreadsheet will soon be posted by Fangs in the above thread where members will be able to sign up for Shifts.

Cadet

Executive Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
If you go to the thread I linked:

Angela outlines the 4 areas/activities for that will need volunteer staffing.

Fissoffury

Jr Member
If you go to the thread I linked:

Angela outlines the 4 areas/activities for that will need volunteer staffing.
Hello I am very interested in registering for helping 405th in Chicago...
I'm from Michigan
I also have full Kat noble 2 suit and a silenced br55.

Fissoffury

Jr Member
I have not yet perchase tickets and I wasnt plan on going since my jeep desided it needed 2000 worth of work and student loan payment...but I saw this post and my hope was renewed

Fissoffury

Jr Member
I finally had enough money saved I bought my husband a ticket and have the hotel reserved. We will be there Saturday and sunday. Cant wait to meet all of you...and work with all of you as well.

Negativecacti

I know that I am very late to this thread (I dont have alot of time to web surf) but I plan to attend on Saturday(we could only afford one day). I have a generic Spartan 4 equipped with a MA5C and a blaze of glory variant of the M45D. My wife is also going and is a Spartan 4 with a captured brute spiker and a energy sword but she isn't apart of the 405th. I hope to see you all there and all of your builds