Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
All -

Herschend Live has released the Panel Schedule to us, and requested that we provide them the names of the Panelists and a short Bio, Name, Age, How Long they've been Costuming, two to three sentence kind of thing, presumably for publication on the Event Website and in the Event Program. As such, we now need to provide them with our Panelist info ASAP, so if you are interested in being on a panel please provide me with that info.

The 405th has been tasked with running two panels, "Meet The 405th" and "Armor 101," twice a day for all three days. Division has created the PowerPoint Slides and the outlines for both panels already, so that they can remain uniform across all Outpost Discovery Stops and take some of the burden off local members, no need to re-invent the wheel. Because we have to provide Herschend with Bios for the Panelists, we'd ideally like to have the same the same 3-4 for each panel but if we have days where we need to switch out a person that is understandable.

For the "Meet The 405th" Panel we will be looking for People who are engaged with the community here on the Forums, members who have an understanding of the different levels of 405th Membership, Membership Requirements for Regiments, and members who have gone through the Deployment Process so that they understand all aspects of 405th Membership and can answer questions about it.

For the "Armor 101" Panel we will be looking for members who ideally are experienced with a variety of build materials and methods.

Remember that the time spent of being on a panel will count towards the hours needed to qualify for an Exhibitor Badge. Additionally please do not sign up for a Panel if you are not 100% Certain you can make it.

Times for each Panel are listed below.

FRIDAY
  • Meet the 405th Panel – 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
    • Chicago – Meeting Room 32-34
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - Jonah Zajdzinski
    • Name -
    • Name -
  • Armor 101 Panel – 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - ZP180
    • Name -
    • Name -
SATURDAY
  • Armor 101 Panel – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - Jonah Zajdzinski
    • Name - ZP180
    • Name - Matthew Wells
  • Meet the 405th Panel – 6:15 PM to 6:45 PM
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - Matthew Wells
    • Name -
    • Name -

SUNDAY
  • Armor 101 Panel – 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - ZP180
    • Name - Matthew Wells
    • Name -
  • Meet the 405th Panel – 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
    • Name - James Ficker
    • Name - Jeremy Winnicker
    • Name - Matthew Wells
    • Name -

I’d Iike to volunteer my service for the Meet the 405th panel for Saturday and Sunday. Who do I send my info to? I feel like I lack the experience to volunteer for Armor 101 at the moment.

I'd like to volunteer for Armor 101 on Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
Big Thanks to those of you who volunteered and provided me with your Info. We have to provide Herschend Live with Panelist info by Close of Business (Pacific Time) time tomorrow, so this is the last call for Panelist Volunteers. Please provide me with the Bio Info.

Cadet you can go ahead and add me to the Armor 101 for Sunday as well. Figured out how to make it work into my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back