Halo Outpost Discovery: Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazedStarbon

RCO
Member DIN
S009
Alright Canada, sound off! With HOD just around the corner, it's time to get some planning underway.
Event: July 19-21, 2019

Canadian Members in attendance:

**All 405th members are welcome to attend any planned event, costume or not**

SATURDAY MORNING
Photo/video shoot:

Where:
405th booth
When: 8:00AM EST (START TIME)

Location changed due to weather and travel delays.

*Due to main doors opening at 9:00am for VIP/booth maintenance, expect an early start to the day.
Regiment staff are excited to plan this, so we'd love for everyone (including non-costumed members) to show for a quick group shot at the very least!

Saturday Dinner/Drinks Gathering:

When: 10:30pm
Each person who prepaid will owe USD $21.15 at the dinner.

Parking is FREE if you state you are there for 405th HOD dinner.

405th & HOD VIDEOS:
I will be recording videos while at Outpost Discovery:

405th & HOD Video: Full event coverage.
- This will cover staged action shots of members in costume.
- Booth area, sticky toss, photo-ops, interactions with general public.
- Several trips will be made to the 405th booth over the course of the weekend, so if you'd like me to swing by at a specific time, find me on Instagram: @ AchlysFx or Facebook: Allayna Kaltiainen
*Permission will be asked prior to recording the booth area, or notify me privately if you do NOT wish to be filmed if you happen to be on duty.

** I will have my camera on hand, so whether there's interest for personalized photos or small group shots at the 405th Booth, outside event hours (morning/night), or at specific locations such as the warthog attraction, etc...don't hesitate to ask to meet up!
-405th costumed members wandering the halls
**event attractions where permitted:

Video shots will be based on what I see while wandering the event halls & attractions, so I encourage anyone to join me when not working the 405th booth!
(Saturday and Sunday (morning only) you can find me as Cortana. Sunday afternoon I will don the 405th shirt while wandering about until 4:00pm.)

EXTRA MEETUPS:
- Friday night: feel free to plan with each other. I may see about a pizza party at our hotel (or restaurant meetup after everyone is done with Outpost for the night) since I'll be arriving late that afternoon due to work. Thoughts? Opinions?

- Ideas for any day are welcome and completely voluntary. If you'd rather be with a select few than a larger group, feel free!

* If there's anything you'd like to see added, or have suggestions for meetups, please comment below. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing everyone very soon!

Last edited:
405th dinner has been updated: Saturday, July 20 @ 10:30pm

If you haven’t already cast a vote for dinner options, you have until this Sunday, July 14th, to put your name down. Comment in the thread under Colonial to vote.

Arshaa will be hosting, and feel free to check out the thread under the Colonial Regiment forums for the dinner gathering as well.

I will continue to update the original post here, so everyone is up to date. Any questions, just ask! :)

405th dinner has been updated: Saturday, July 20 @ 10:30pm

If you haven’t already cast a vote for dinner options, you have until this Sunday, July 14th, to put your name down. Comment in the thread under Colonial to vote.

Arshaa will be hosting, and feel free to check out the thread under the Colonial Regiment forums for the dinner gathering as well.

I will continue to update the original post here, so everyone is up to date. Any questions, just ask! :)
I'm honestly excited to see how many people we can get into Fireteam Raven :D

It depends on what time you get there for availability, but I want to say Orlando had maybe 20 seats worth of the game
You misunderstand me, I want to set a record for number of 405th members in a single cabinet.

UPDATE:::

We will be doing the Tailgate Buffet. I will be making the final order for this by Wed. I will need final list of those coming Tues Night. I need 50% down via Paypal by Monday. The other 50% plus taxes, and gratuity will be due at the event. It will need to be in cash due to it all being on one bill. All alcohol will be responsibility of the person ordering. It will be a cash bar.
Pay pal is paypal.me/ashuraa

Dinner thread is here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back