Halo PC Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

So, yeah, I thought about it and I decided to make a Halo PC clan. If you are interested, just post a reply here with your Halo PC account name I guess... I'll eventually get a site up, but for now, just sign up if you are interested!

colmon_9 said:
We already have one. We dont play very often though.
Oh, well, my bad then, lol. I just played a little yesterday (first time actually trying in awhile) and I kinda suck, so I might not start one right now anyways. I didn't mean for a "405th" clan, I meant just a small little clan apart from th 405th...

Last edited by a moderator:
hell i'll join......mooseguy04
I don't play as much due to my new computer, but I still play on my old one

Well, I'm going to try to make it official. Here is what I posted on another forum (edited a bit, of course)

So I have decided to start a Halo PC clan out of boredom. The clan will be using the full version of Halo PC.

Our website will probably be located at the old Silent Legends domain (http://inkiw.net/silentlegends/), but I am thinking of a good name to use in a redirection URL...

If you are interested, post here. We will have try-outs and we will have different squads of 8 depending on your skill (Pros, Amateurs, Novices, Snipers, etc.) Yes, we will have a Sniper Squad which will be a squad on it's own and will also have it's own area on the site :D

i really want to join, but i would get halo custom edition, its free but to install it you need the pc code off the halo combat evolved,

its only online but thats what a clans for right?

and you can get "custom maps" which are made by halo players and theyre amazing, trust me, custom edition is like 100 times better than combat evolved online, if you have combat evolved then just download custom edition free and install using the code off combat evolved, just search custom edition on google anywhere and ull get it, plus custom edition is reccomended for clans

Zenzeigan said:
i really want to join, but i would get halo custom edition, its free but to install it you need the pc code off the halo combat evolved,

its only online but thats what a clans for right?

and you can get "custom maps" which are made by halo players and theyre amazing, trust me, custom edition is like 100 times better than combat evolved online, if you have combat evolved then just download custom edition free and install using the code off combat evolved, just search custom edition on google anywhere and ull get it, plus custom edition is reccomended for clans

I already have it. The reason I don't want to use it is because of how easy it is to mod. I might eventually have a side clan dedicated to it, but as of now, Halo PC only.

Theres always the confusion that is included with custom edition when everybody doesnt have the same maps.

colmon_9 said:
Theres always the confusion that is included with custom edition when everybody doesnt have the same maps.
That too :D

EDIT: My xfire username is zeldafreak008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back