Halo reach 3d viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCometDiekun

Hey there 405th first real post here and I just had a question. Do you know if there is a 3d model program out there made to for halo we can get and look at the armor and if not does anyone know where to get models from that are good everything I find is real amateur. My goal is to use this for ref pic’s where I can just look at what I want close up and in great detail.

Why not use Halo Reach theatre mode? Take photos, upload them to your file share and download them from waypoint.com. That's what I did.

I agree with MikyVengeance. I haven't seen anything like what you are looking for, but I haven't searched a whole lot. I would suggest either Theater mode or even buying a few 'model' Spartans: I have one and there is actually a good bit of detail. The only other thing I could suggest is Vanity: although it isn't a 3D model viewer, it can be helpful to look at the armor you may not have unlocked in Reach.
Otherwise I wish you good luck, I will be looking out for your build should you choose to go ahead with one :)

Taking photos in the game is a really good way for reference pics. But you can also look directly in Halo Waypoint because there are a lot of reference pics from every side and also pictures from vehicles and weapons. These are the very detailed original props of the game.

Thanks for the help and advice I have been using the theater just wanted a little better and faster if I could. For a build I want to start one but have been waiting about done with school but before I am we have this big project and it takes up most of my time and what little time I get to work it’s raining every day every time I try to work it rains and the only place I have is my porch and it’s not covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back