Halo Reach - All New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine if it's real? sky diving into zones as 30 spartans fend off the covies? Too good to be true.

Well I looked and couldn't find anything,
It sounds interesting, but to people that don't read the books, (like me.) Reach won't mean anything. So Im thinking its a bad name to go with,
But I guess there will be something else being shown off at E3..

Grim_Killer said:
to people that don't read the books, (like me.) Reach won't mean anything. So Im thinking its a bad name to go with,

Not at all. For those that haven't read the books, the potential for a prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved would be a great filler to the Halo plot. Plus, for a lot of people, the pre-Halo plot is revealed throughout the three main games - the mentions of the Covenant glassing Reach directly prior to Halo: Combat Evolved, for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: *Lots of drool* Whether this is a game, or the movie that's scheduled for release in 2011, I'm still excited nontheless! I knew that Bungie had to be planning something new. I was just waiting to see what it was ;)

Can I haz more info on Halo: Reach please bungie please.

I hope its a new game or better yet the movie.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Adam said:
Could you imagine if it's real? sky diving into zones as 30 spartans fend off the covies? Too good to be true.

Thanks, Adam. Way to make me $#!T a brick.

Last edited by a moderator:
if this isnt a game its bungie's MOVIE is my take on it.. no one could make it themselfs so hey BAM bungie is makeing their own for once!

note this is me only brainstorming.. if its halo bungie style hollywood..... i say all for it...

if its a reach game... man i wanna play as fred... or maybe a 16 player co-op crud load of spartans.... (drools) sounds interesting in my mind... anyone up for some huge epic feilds of enemys without stopping? 16 spartans vs a fleet.... oooo.... the team work in that idea is insane.... its like big team battle.. but you have 16 players on your team and 14000 ai to verse against..... (good concept i wants....)

but again thats just me brainstorming.... we all have to wait and see.

man, I've been dreaming of a Fall of Reach game ever since I read the book..... if done right, it could be a really awesome game.

To tell you the truth I'm not too excited.. There's already ODST and I think that would do it for me, unless they did some sorta cliffhanger that links to another game.

Hmmm, this is certainly intriguing.
My guess is that its part 1 of the Halo chronicles, or a new game, or just buzz for a new game they haven't started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back