Halo Reach... around.. (haha.. sorry can't help it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 405! <3

So.. I've been playing none stop for the past week now... -___-... man.. i am some sleep.. lol i've always been an halo fan.. but ever sense reach came out.. i've been addicted.. obsessed.. .. anyway.. been a long time lurker.. and decided to finally step up and create an account.. currently working on my own lady spartan suit.. I've always been a cosplayer.. and now i am trying to make my own suit.. i have to say.. this is a lot harder than sewing.. XD.. but I am addicted in creating my own halo suit for an upcoming convention.. sense i am the cosplay judge at.. ARCHON.. so far I only have my helmet, and gloves, and a energy sword.. i need to finish making most of the armor fast.. i am out of time.. looks like a lot of sleepless nights for me.. @falls over@.. i need to stop playing on xbox live.. and really finish my armor.. anyway. .wish me luck.. and gahh need to work on my armor..

<3 Almostanangel

Oh zonemaster.. i am not quite there... yet.. i play usually around 2 hours a day.. the rest i am usually working/school and working on my armor.. you see.. i don't sleep much.. damn insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back