Halo Reach Campaign Trailer! *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
Hadn't even heard any buzz about this trailer being released...

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Who died? When Noble 6 is just standing there you see dog tags slip out of his hands!

THIS WILL BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS ALERT*

I think it's Kat, Jorge or Carter who died, or perhaps all three, since later on you just see Noble Six, lighting a flare, Emile and Jun....
And later, you see Noble Six walking towards a crashed Covie ship, possibly trying to recover something from it, like a piece of armor, since I guess that the downed ship is the ship you blow up, and possibly before that, tried a prophet recovery mission using the Sabers to weaken then board the craft.
I honestly cant wait. :D

this looks so good, the wait is getting unbearable!!

but does anyone think that jorge has changed?
i thought the art for him was different, unless they have changed him for the game (not the armour but the character himself)

nat

this looks so good, the wait is getting unbearable!!

but does anyone think that jorge has changed?
i thought the art for him was different, unless they have changed him for the game (not the armour but the character himself)

nat

Nah, he was always the same, maybe you were lookin at other pics.

Ya know it was bad enough when Captain Keyes dies in CE then Miranda dies in 3, JOHNSON THE BADASS DIES IN 3 AS WELL, Chief goes missing in 3, Romeo nearly dies in ODST, I really didnt care about who died in Wars, BUT NOW NOBLE TEAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTF BUNGIE?!

Ya know it was bad enough when Captain Keyes dies in CE then Miranda dies in 3, JOHNSON THE BADASS DIES IN 3 AS WELL, Chief goes missing in 3, Romeo nearly dies in ODST, I really didnt care about who died in Wars, BUT NOW NOBLE TEAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTF BUNGIE?!

LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did anyone even read MY first comment on this? :(

That. Was. Epic. 'Nuf said.

Although, i was wondering if anyone else noticed that at 0:38 Carter, Emile, and Noble 6 seem to be firing over the body of another Spartan. I thought it looked kinda like Jorge because of the canister, but that is just me.

Also wondering why we haven't seen Emile's face yet. I'm pretty sure we have seen everyone without their helmet on besides Noble 6 and Emile.

Edit: Oops! i forgot about Jun. Don't know if he has been shown without his helmet either.

That. Was. Epic. 'Nuf said.

Although, i was wondering if anyone else noticed that at 0:38 Carter, Emile, and Noble 6 seem to be firing over the body of another Spartan. I thought it looked kinda like Jorge because of the canister, but that is just me.

Also wondering why we haven't seen Emile's face yet. I'm pretty sure we have seen everyone without their helmet on besides Noble 6 and Emile.

They were shooting at the ship lol

Ya, I know.
I bet that at some point in the story, we find out that he's actually a completely cybernetic prototype spartan :D
Lol jokes xD
Maybe cuz we're supposed to get attached to him because we think of him as a brother to Noble 6, then he dies and we cry :(

Emile is Lopez?

"Didn't you ever wonder why he never talks? And the fact that he drinks motor oil didn't give you any hints?"

Edit: Oops! i forgot about Jun. Don't know if he has been shown without his helmet either.

Jun's face is in the trailer and in the armory screenshot dealio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back