Halo: Reach/CE hybrid Master Chief WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonecam117

Hey all! Thought I'd start a build thread for my Reach Master Chief, based off his cameo in POA. This will be done in time to rep the 405th at the Anaheim Outpost Discovery!

The suit will be a combination of pep and 3d printing, and tonight I've finished my first part: the right Hand guard. Whoopee! This is going to be one heck of a ride.

Imgur

I definitely haven't seen any other Reach Chiefs myself, so I'm really excited to do this. I will hopefully have lots more pictures later this week!

For now, have a look at my helmet model I'll be printing. It's a it's a totally custom made model using the game asset as a starting point, with a few personal touches here and there.

hNTNRLt.png

9eT6rOt.png

khok7eq.png

Thank you :) Trying to stay mostly accurate to Reach, but with a couple little additions/ideas from classic CE. Having the two-pronged bill over the visor, for example, rather than Reach's single one

Sorry for slight spam, but I have a small update. After working all day and night on it, my Reach/CE hybrid helmet model is finally done! It looks exactly how I want it, and at over 3 million polies and over 130 MB it's very high-resolution and extremely detailed. Going to be an absolute blast to print and finish!

Gs31iST.png

Not all of them. Believe it or not, a lot of these parts are actually the foam pep files from the armory turned into STL files. However, the helmet, shoulders, space diaper, and a couple parts on the torso rig I am modeling myself
Nice. They’re coming out great for pdo converted to stl!! And dude your profile pic freaks me out man! What is that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back