Halo: Reach/CE hybrid Master Chief WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking buddha, the hell is that avatar!? It's great! They should make that a "skull" on Halo Infinite, the "derpy grunts" that would be great! Also bomb build!

Coming I out nice!! What are using for filament? I really like that silver!!
It's push plastic silver PLA :D

Got an update pic here! The Reach/CE hybrid helmet is done printing

Attachments

• full chief helm.jpg
    full chief helm.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 311
The piece look great so far. I really like the clean look of your helmet models. Putting your own touches into it make it YOURS. Looking forward to following the progress more. Well done!!

I know I'm late to the party, but man that helmet is incredible. I've been trying to kitbash a hybrid 3/Reach helmet exactly like yours for almost a year out of Reach models and you go and do it in your opening shot! It's based on the version in the CEA terminal cutscenes, isn't it?

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the STL file, or maybe a pepakura for it? I'm in the process of planning a Package/Infinite/Reach hybrid suit and that helmet is the missing piece of the puzzle.

I know I'm late to the party, but man that helmet is incredible. I've been trying to kitbash a hybrid 3/Reach helmet exactly like yours for almost a year out of Reach models and you go and do it in your opening shot! It's based on the version in the CEA terminal cutscenes, isn't it?

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the STL file, or maybe a pepakura for it? I'm in the process of planning a Package/Infinite/Reach hybrid suit and that helmet is the missing piece of the puzzle.
It is a great helmet. - When I asked I remember him saying it wasn’t for sale but then I saw the STL files being sold up on Etsy so I'm not sure if he is still selling them or not.

What an excellent build of the helmet! I am very excited to see this suit pull through for Anahiem Outpost and to see it in person! What's your plan for the interior of your helmet? Any electronics or voice amplifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back