Halo Reach Commando Armor (Foam) **Complete(sort of) 5/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Its been a long time..! I have had some time off from work so I had time to pick up an old project. I'm am so glad I did!! So far this has been a blast!! I am very happy with it so far! Here a few wip picks. The second pick has a "Pasted" helmet on it. This will be the helmet i am making.
IMG_3174_zps6a510beb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
HaloWip2_zpse8c94bdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great looking suit. Looks like it's been to Reach and back. Are you going to go foam or pep on the helmet?

Thanks! Yea I wanted it to have the "I have been a freaking war look" .. LOL! No the helmet will be Pep. I have a few coats of resin on it already.

YAY!!! Another Spartan onboard!!! Keep dem photos rolling or I'll hatin XDDD Nice build you've got there so far, hope to see more soon!

Ok Update.. Everything is now painted. I only like to add a few washes on it and silver accents. As you can tell I am still working on the helmet. After everything is fully painted I still have to add strapping and the lights.
IMG_3056_zpsdf7dd86e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a few questions. How is everyone attaching the knife to their armor?

IMG_3071_zpse1ef4e56.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also how does everyone feel about the Mark VI helmet in the Reach paint scheme?? I have a local convention to attend on Saturday So I did not have time to finish the commando helmet.

Helmet_zpse4db84b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well complete for now. I am going to a local convention tomorrow, so I did not have time to finish my commando helmet. I only like a few things completing it. The helmet, butt pouch, some chest pouches and a battle rifle.

HaloReachArmor_zps91451491.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well I designed a "display" in a program and printed it off on clear vellum paper. I glued it to a piece of clear plastic. It has 4 led as a back light.

IMG_3113_zps190cc2bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks!! Yea I had a blast at the convention!! below is couple of photos from it. I also ran into some fellow Spartans!! They are on the 405th but.. i am horrible with names. So if you guys see this post give me a shout!!

26_zpsfb4060cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3140_zpsf45fa442.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back