Foam Halo reach commando spartan-III foam build

Chief1343

Starting or did you already finish your own Commando build?
I already finished the base build as this is my commando build in the picture though he still needs the props and upgrades such as the tacpad and thigh bag alongside magnets for the magnums that are still in the works! I just wanted to document it since many have asked how I made him really, Ill see to update this thread later today hopefully

Danger Viking

Jr Member
I already finished the base build as this is my commando build in the picture though he still needs the props and upgrades such as the tacpad and thigh bag alongside magnets for the magnums that are still in the works! I just wanted to document it since many have asked how I made him really, Ill see to update this thread later today hopefully
Good high quality work. Very interested in how you attract the magnets and make the tacpad as well as the thigh bag

Chief1343

Alright so I decided to redo my thigh guards and replace the current ones since the first ones didn't round quite the way their meant to and go more like a cylinder than rounded so here's the first one as I used the pepakura files and heavily modified them so those seams didn't show up and it fits me properly though it isn't done
20200309_194618.jpg
20200309_194639.jpg
20200309_194623.jpg

Chief1343

Finally got around to building a pair of boots to go over my boots, I used the pepakura file of the boot instead of the one meant for foam here on the armory since it was a bit innacurate to the detail of the boot itself free handing a bit in the front area for the lines going down. Then I found out after building that they were to short to fit my boots but they fit my other shoes perfectly allongside allowing me to have that flex when I walk. Once their caulked and sealed its off to painting them red and black.
20200520_191713.jpg
20200520_191813.jpg