Halo Reach Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3X BLU3R1V3R

i know, this technically isn't 3D. But I figured this would be the best place to post this.

Isaac Hannaford Halo Concept Art

Preview!
ih_cqb+multiplayer+helmet+b.jpg

ih_assault+rifle02.jpg

VERY nice stuff. I can use a lot of this in my model work. Can't wait for the Art of Halo Reach book!

Interesting also to note: The CQC helm was initially intended to be Rosenda's helm, but the character was cut.

He even mentioned us on his website! The first real acknowledgement by bungie ever! Lets build him a helmet.

Nah, they've mentioned us a few times before, in Halo Waypoint and one of our members was actually featured on bungie.net, but I guess we should.
For the helmet idea, we should know his height, because height divided by 8 is "apparently" how tall your head is....

That is some FANTASTIC stuff.....

Man I love the ODST stuff on his site....

Keep it coming man!!!!

Cujo3131

oh thank god u had the same idea i had! i love the concept art. it semes more appropriat in my mind. mor detailed anyway.

oh thank god u had the same idea i had! i love the concept art. it semes more appropriat in my mind. mor detailed anyway.

WOAH! Can you say necro post? The LAST comment before yours was back in January! Try NOT to post in a thread that is so old. That is a no-no on this site. D:

Holy ****!!! That is awesome! Looking at it from the side looks like Recon, but when you look at it from the front, it looks similar to the Hazop helmet in Reach! I WILL add this to my list of unfolds to do! :D I will probably put it in the Reach Pepakura Files thread so others can get it. :) BTW, I LOVED your Air Assault helmet too! I was so happy to see that! :D

Holy ****!!! That is awesome! Looking at it from the side looks like Recon, but when you look at it from the front, it looks similar to the Hazop helmet in Reach! I WILL add this to my list of unfolds to do! :D I will probably put it in the Reach Pepakura Files thread so others can get it. :) BTW, I LOVED your Air Assault helmet too! I was so happy to see that! :D

Maybe it would look more like Reach Recon if it were stretch just a tad horizontally... But overall... DUDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back