Halo Reach CQB build- based on Daisy-023- working on improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastico! The before and after shots are quite an improvement. Chest piece was a little small yeah, but it still looks quite nice.
I like it!

Thanks! I just moved to Missouri from New Mexico though... I went to a small con in Warrensburg, Mo a couple of weeks back, no Spartans.

But in New Mexico there's a really cool place that would be a perfect backdrop for some epic pictures. I think it's South of Farmington called the Bisti Badlands.
It is Bloomfield It looks awesome for sure! Another great place is Bottomless Lake in Roswell, a friend of mine and I did a Mando photoshoot there was insanely hot but thankfully water to play in after words. Lead the way Spartan!

Nicely done.
Thank you!
Fantastico! The before and after shots are quite an improvement. Chest piece was a little small yeah, but it still looks quite nice.
I like it!
I was looking at the side by side comparison when I was about to post it and cringed. But it gets better the more you build and I've learned a lot as I continue to work on it. And thanks I really liked the original chest too but I want to be a little more accurate to the game.
It is Bloomfield It looks awesome for sure! Another great place is Bottomless Lake in Roswell, a friend of mine and I did a Mando photoshoot there was insanely hot but thankfully water to play in after words. Lead the way Spartan!
Oh nice! Bottomless Lake does look like a good place for photos. I'll be looking for places in Missouri. Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back