Halo reach cqb helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoaTxOnAxSticK

If there is a pepkura unfold for this helmet already on 405th could somebody show me where it is? if not could someone unfold it for me? I'm sorry, I don't know enough about pepakura to unfold it.

i dont know about reach, but the halo 3 is VERY close to the reach version. you can find thar one at halocostuming.wikia.com, and you can see if that looks to your liking

http://www.4shared.com/file/3xW_mEfy/CQB__ReachCQB_.html

Here you go, 1 Reach CQB.

Next time, try to use the search function, It actually is a lot quicker than waiting for a reply that might never come. Lets see some pics when you're on the way

i am genuinely surprised!
as a new member not only are you referencing a file off the Reach Pepakura Database but you are recommending to another new member to use the search function!
i'm in shock! there might be hope for new members yet!

CJ

i am genuinely surprised!
as a new member not only are you referencing a file off the Reach Pepakura Database but you are recommending to another new member to use the search function!
i'm in shock! there might be hope for new members yet!
As am I! We need more people like you, GenoBreaker19!

Go into the file archive. Everything you need will be in there. I have a Reach CQB unfold in there as well as GothX's

Go into the file archive. Everything you need will be in there. I have a Reach CQB unfold in there as well as GothX's

Great attempt, but this thread has been inactive for about five years now - pretty safe to assume that the poster either got what he wanted or got bored and left ;)

What?1 Aw crap... Sorry.. I saw it in the sidebar, so I just assumed it was a recent post... So odd. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back