Hey guys, yes I'm another member making the amazing and short lived Emile from Halo Reach. I started this build a little over two years ago and it ended up sitting barely started until a few months ago when I started making slow progress again. Then I soon realized Dragoncon 2018 was just around the corner and I would love to have it done in time. At this point I'm still not sure if I'll make it but you can follow along as I'm getting closer to the finish. Lots of pictures to come! So chose to take the long route and make my suit using pepakura. There are tons of resources on this site and all over about the process so I won't go into detail. Here is a nice shot of all my pep parts out on the floor. My only problem by this point was the first bicep piece I put together was too small (of course) so instead of rescaling the file and spending another day making one bicep I decided to make them out of foam. You can see just how wrong I was on the scale for my first paper bicep piece (yicks) Then I went to fiberglassing all the paper pieces. Fiberglassing all the parts took me a couple days since I had to wait for the fiberglass resin to dry on the outside before I could Rondo (fiberglass resin and bondo mixture) or fiberglass mat the inside of the parts for rigidity. Then I could get the real FUN part. Applying layers of Bondo and sanding forever.