Halo reach emile foam armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiredscot

Not my first build. However, it is my first build in this website. I am attempting to make Emile's Noble 4 armor from halo reach completely out of eva foam. I will post pictures once I'm at my computer. I could ise some tips for the large visor if anyone has some.

Can't wait to see man. I believe you should check out mwmanus Emile build thread, he made his own visor and its amazing not sure if he goes into detail on how he made it but you could always ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome mate! :)
Anyhow, for the visor, i'd suggest Vacumn forming.
It might be a tad hard, but I heard the result is pretty darn good.
Best of luck with your build mate! :)

Welcome mate! :)
Anyhow, for the visor, i'd suggest Vacumn forming.
It might be a tad hard, but I heard the result is pretty darn good.
Best of luck with your build mate! :)

Yep, I'm going to have to agree with Sword Breaker here, vac forming is far and away your best choice for a visor like emile's. Good luck, and Welcome to the 405th!

Wow, thank you guys for such a warm welcome. I'm sorry to say, that I didn't get very far with the progress of this build, and have moved onto another one. I still am working on projects, but this one is on hold for now.

Wow, thank you guys for such a warm welcome. I'm sorry to say, that I didn't get very far with the progress of this build, and have moved onto another one. I still am working on projects, but this one is on hold for now.
Haha, don't feel bad. Most of us do that. Hell, I'm just finishing some non-prop projects now so that I can finally get to seriously building some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back