awildshannon

Hey everyone! Im super new to this community! I stumbled upon the 405th when I decided to make my childhood dreams come true and make myself a set of halo armour. Hope you guys like it. I'm super proud of how it turned out.

Enjoy!

1 smoke.jpg
2 .jpg
ring.jpg
smoke 3.jpg

____awildshannon <3

awildshannon

Very nice!

Wait. What? You did the backgrounds and smoke yourself????
Very nice.

Thank you! I did not paint the Halo ring, but I did edit it into my photos. And the smoke I did make and edit in as well. :)
Heres the photo without the edited sky:
9144.jpg

The only good thing that has come out of BC being so smokey is that i had a very easy sky to edit :p

awildshannon

Huzzah another Canadian Spartan III! The build looks great and the helmet is on point, it's super clean shows no signs of bobbleheadedness whatsoever! I hope to see you either expand on it or continue with more builds around here!

Yeah I ran into the bobbleheadedness problem early on! I just kept adding foam inside till it sat snug on my head lol
Now that I have a taste of making armour i don't think I'll be able to stop.. .

PaiganBoi

Sr Member
Yeah I ran into the bobbleheadedness problem early on! I just kept adding foam inside till it sat snug on my head lol
Now that I have a taste of making armour i don't think I'll be able to stop.. .
The addiction has caught on.... Can't stop... must.... build.
I know how you feel. The one and only Con I can go to is next week. As soon as that is done I have to start on my son's halloween costume. :eek: