Halo reach figures sighted @ WM in Garland, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPrimus

Jr Member
It seems you will not have to wait until Sept. to pick up your Halo: REACH series 1 figs. Reports are coming in that WM and Target are starting to get in early figures. One report stated that the box had a "Floor Date" of 8/8/2010. Also a surprise, was the appearance of a gold/orange Mark V (B) at WM.

Photo-0615.jpg

D: The only store that gets Halo Action Figures in is my Gamestop, and they usually skip series/get them late. Right now they have two guys from Series 6... :(

D: The only store that gets Halo Action Figures in is my Gamestop, and they usually skip series/get them late. Right now they have two guys from Series 6... :(
McFarlane has upped its game for the Reach figures. Wal-Mart will start carrying them again with more consistant stocking, and Target is now a solid location to find them.

Also, the scale of the Reach figs is slightly larger than the Halo 3 line. your standard spartan III (reach) should not be taller than Master Chief, but the III's are about 1/8" taller, and clearly thicker than MC.

found the big 4 box set at my target today. got it but def looking forward to the square enix figures instead

Garland Texas is a tad far of a trip from the steel city. :(
Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open when I'm merchandising at targets and walmarts in my area. Thanks for the info, i keep getting more excited about reach with everyday that passes.

i have in my possesion all the advance release figures...and they are leaps above any of the earlier halo figure series in quality and size

I just found the 4 pack of the HALO Reach figures at my local target in Greensburgh PA. They don't have the individual figures yet.

Wow, I've been waiting a while for these to come out. Thanks for the update.

I live in Lewisville, which isn't too far from Garland.
Also, my older sister works at Target. So if she sees anything, she'll let me know, and I'll get you guys some more info.

Wow, I've been waiting a while for these to come out. Thanks for the update.

I live in Lewisville, which isn't too far from Garland.
Also, my older sister works at Target. So if she sees anything, she'll let me know, and I'll get you guys some more info.
Yeah, just got back from Target, and they are definately there.
Luckily, they had one two-pack left in the back room, so I've got it on 24-hour hold, because I didn't have any money one me.
Turns out, I left my entire wallet at home.

I was just up at my local walmart today and they must have just gotten in Reach figures. I found jorge, emile, elite minor, and a couple of the spartan hazops. I only picked up Jorge this time, He's totally going to be a BA in this game. I can see it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back