Halo reach forearm clips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipninja

Member DIN
S770
So I am making my reach spartan, and I decided to model these clips for my forearms instead of making them out of foam! I modeled these in fusion 360, and printed them with a standard fdm. I figured some of you foam builders might appreciate using these aw well! I would love to see on of you guys make one of these on a resin printer! Happy printing!
Forearm clip v3.png

Attachments

• forearm clip.stl
    173.1 KB · Views: 145
This is great!!! I choose to 3d print my forearms. I am thinking I may go with foam for Thigh and calf, maybe easier to walk? Did you find a 3d print for the connector from bicep to shoulder of chest armor?? I may have to create one myself or male it out of foam. Thanks for sharing this! I love this community.

This is great!!! I choose to 3d print my forearms. I am thinking I may go with foam for Thigh and calf, maybe easier to walk? Did you find a 3d print for the connector from bicep to shoulder of chest armor?? I may have to create one myself or male it out of foam. Thanks for sharing this! I love this community.
My biceps will be connected to my chest with nylon straps, and everything spare a few small details on my builds are foam

Yes, I was thinking the same. I figure I would cover the strap with magnetic foam that looks more to the specifications of Reach Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back