For Sale Halo Reach/Halo 5 EOD Helmet Raw Kits For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Asgardianhammer, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

These raw kits are available in two sizes. Up to 23.5" head size and Greater than 23.5" Head size
    All Kits come with Main Helmet Base, a Left and Right side re-breather, a rubber neck seal, 16 neodymium magnets for the neck seal to be attached, and a sheet of water slide decals. All kits are raw resin cast kits. All kits will require finish work.

Please visit my etsy shop for more info:
    Halo Reach: EOD Helmet

EOD Full Front.jpg

EOD Helmet Back View.jpg

EOD KIT Back View.jpg

EOD KIT Front View.jpg

EOD Left Side.jpg

FANGS and mblackwell1002 like this.
  2. Asgardianhammer

We have officially landed this Lid in the 343i Halo Museum!

received_1590089811062091_1501785147287.jpeg

3. Spartan55

Spartan55

Sorry for not talking about the product but what do you mean exactly

4. Asgardianhammer

A casting of this helmet kit, modeled by Dutch Props and molded and cast by me that i sell on my etsy store, was painted by Johnson Arms and now resides at the 343i Halo Museum in their headquarters. It was a dream of mine to provide an EOD in my favorite color scheme from Reach for their museum. Mission accomplished!

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  5. Spartan55

Spartan55

Ok got it.... I'm a bit slow at times :D. Really wish I hadn't already bought my halo scout helmet.. because I'm wishing i had gone with reach armour.... ok I'm going to stop clogging up the thread with irealvent chatter

6. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Awww...man! That is so cool! Nothing like a pat on the back from 343!

7. Asgardianhammer

This kit is still up and available on my etsy shop folks! Two sizes available as well so even you big noggin folks can enjoy some EOD love! While your at it head on over to the Exploding Fist Detachment page on Facebook and give us a like and for you Halo gamers find our Spartan Company on Halowaypoint.com! ( ExplodingFist Detachment)

8. DefineLuck

DefineLuck New Member

Do you sell the water slide decals seperatley by any chance?

9. SkyBox

SkyBox New Member

10. Asgardianhammer

SkyBox, Brian is who did the finish work for the helmet that now lives at 343. There is quite a bit of work that goes into most helmets for finishing and padding. His price is not out of line as Johnson Arms is one of the Premiere Prop finishers out there. He is basically buying my Kit, doing all of the trimming, cleanup and sanding if needed, any prep work. He has to attach the re-breathers and install the magnets for the neck seal. Then he goes through a lengthy painting process before adding all of the little details and weathering. Then he can begin creating and adding the custom fit padding and installing whichever colored visor you order. remember also he is customizing each of these to his customers preferred colors, emblems etc. Brian has finished many of these and he has told me himself that these are some of the most extensive helmets he has put together. I have a whole FB chat group for those who have ordered from me to get advice from the experts and novices that have finished this helmet. I appreciate you sending me a quick note about the price. I am aware and there is a lot that goes into finishing anyone's raw kits. The time alone is worth the price. If you haven't done one I suggest taking a peek in Halo Props on FB to see all of the lids available and find one you like and give it a shot. You will appreciate the effort and time one needs to make something you truly will treasure owning. I wouldn't sell any of my finished helmets for less that 450.

Hammer!

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  11. SkyBox

SkyBox New Member

Sorry that I misunderstood. My fault I was not entirely sure if he sold them complete like that. and trust me I am beginning my own build it was just a lack of research and quick assumptions on my end. I also wasn't sure if he was allowed to do so because you mentioned no reselling... Again sorry for the quick assumption, all I saw was that the helmet was padded and saw nothing about painting(which is why I called it absurd and never checked his profile to check any description). Thanks for spending the time for telling me everything that I needed to know and if Johnson does read this tell him I was sorry for quickly assuming.

12. DefineLuck

DefineLuck New Member

Trust me when I say the price for a finished helmet is very fair! I do some commissions for the assembling and painting of raw kits and to make a helmet look as realistic as possible you’ve got to really know what you are doing. Not to mention the time it takes to get the defects out of the cast. - happy helmet hunting and make sure to check out the tutorials here!