Halo Reach HD DMR HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewas

I am going to make a model of the DMR to be cnc`d and I was looking for reference shots. I have a few from the bungie website but does anyone have a full side shot of it. I am planning on using the side shot as a background in blender to start the design process.

Any tips and tricks are helpful

Thanks Mike

I know this isnt what your looking for but did you build your cnc machine or are you going some where to get it done. Ive been looking into making one and im wondering how accurate they are compared to professional ones

I know this isnt what your looking for but did you build your cnc machine or are you going some where to get it done. Ive been looking into making one and im wondering how accurate they are compared to professional ones

I have a real cnc machine but I belive you can make a cnc machine with the same quality as long as it is programed correctly and you use the correct tools for the part you are making I dont think there would be a quaility differance that would be visable but idk

will you be doing this to make casts? I really want to make one of these but its something I'd prefer in an abs casting.

Let us know how it goes!

will you be doing this to make casts? I really want to make one of these but its something I'd prefer in an abs casting.

Let us know how it goes!

I will gladly make a cast and sell them but there is a lot of work before that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back