Halo Reach jet pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble117

hey 405th and all members i am trying to find a halo reach just pack pep file but if i cant im going to make one my self. so if any one knows where one is please tell me.

Yea one hasn't been uploaded yet :[. If you can pull this off you will make a lot of people very happy, myself included.

No jetpack yet but as for now we're all waiting I wish I could rip the model from the Reach disk but that's not happening.

Seriously, Im surprised no one has at least gotten pics of it in-game yet, or better still, why no leaked pics of the pack from the live action short have surfaced yet.

What I can do is open up Forge and grab my camera, tell it to place a Jetpack in the map zoom in at it and take pictures of multiple views. Unless someone else can do it I'll try to get the pics tonight.

If this becomes available I will need to start myself a spartan suit. Yet to see an ODST running around with the jetpack

here are the screenshots i took
I still need to take some more

reach_2162615_Full.jpg

reach_2162606_Full.jpg

reach_2162584_Full.jpg

reach_2162582_Full.jpg

Legacy Effects made the Kat and Noble 6 armor for the live action short and they were at the launch party in Seattle and noble 6 had the jet pack I wish I'd take pics of it. I think Trooper61 might have some good pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back