Halo REACH Launch Event in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 1

Well Spartans,

Singapore had it's REACH launch event at one of the biggest IT malls here in Singapore. The first pre-order buyer turned up at 6 am to wait for the official launch time at 12 pm!

I was invited by Microsoft as the special guest to present the first Legendary Edition and a Limited Ed Controller for that very first fan. My bud Edwin, was my wingman on this as an ODST.

The queue was long and the fans amazing, as they ran up and down the stage, taking part in the ongoing competitions while awaiting their turn to collect their sets. Great fun for all!

The pics:
Awaiting the call to be announced as the Special Guest:
IMG_6137.jpg

On stage and presenting the first Legendary Set:
IMG_6141.jpg

Photo Op wall with the fans:
IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg

And on stage presenting the 1st prize lucky draw winner with a XBox 360 Reach console, a Legendary set and gift certs.
IMG_6163.jpg

On the cover of Singapore's Strait Times, with the very first fan that turned up at 6am.
post-3854-1284523814.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Duuude, i was there!
but i just picked up my reach set and left,
but i saw you though, didn't think it was you.
lol

Awesome. So you were the one in there. You inspired me to build a helmet, which is WIP right now. Question though, where in singapore do you find the space to do resin coating?

I have a workshop here. ;) Right now, I'm working on a few Halloween Dioramas for SCAPE.

Awesome. So you were the one in there. You inspired me to build a helmet, which is WIP right now. Question though, where in singapore do you find the space to do resin coating?

they had lasertag and stuff over here :p
covenant vs elites, with some firefight.
sounds awesome!

Awesome pics Tim! I got recommended this through 405th California via Facebook, looks like you had a great event! I'm so sharing this with my friends there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back