Halo Reach Legendary DLC Issue - Need contact info please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogWizard

Hey folks - I hope that you can help me on this. I preordered the Legendary Edition of Reach and I just discovered that I apparently only received the "Standard Edition Bonus Content", not the Legendary. I have never had an issue like this and I cannot for the life of me figure out who to contact. It was packaged "in the box" but neither Bungie nor Microsoft seem to have any type of contact info/process for something like this. Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks!

Are you talking about the cards inside the game package itself? For the flaming helmet etc??

That's it - I can't tell if they just put the wrong "card" in the box or if I'm missing one. When I entered the code, it was accepted but shows up as the "Standard Bonus Content" in my "downloads" file - not the Legendary content as it should. All is adds is the Recon helmet, nothing else.

XBox.com seems to be only for hardware/connection issues, Bungie is only for reporting bugs (and kickes back a canned email response, and I can't find anywhere on Microsoft that doesn't lead me to one of the other two. It's rather frustrating...

There should be another card inside the cover, its rather innocuous looking, it has the noble team symbol on the front, about 3 inches square, and says x box live on the bottom. If you can't find it, you can see the phone numbers here:

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/contact.aspx

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269
Direct dial: (425) 635-7180
Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102

It should have both cards inside the cover. If they both weren't there I have no idea what happened.

I did the same thing, hence my calling it innocuous. Glad to hear you found it! I love the flaming helmet! It makes for some really cool screen shots. Oh, and just a heads up, you may want to disable it for the sniper games, it makes you stick out like a sore thumb. Same thing for night maps. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

I haven't fired it up yet - I'm heading back upstairs to try and make so more headway on Legendary Campaign (Ouch - Brutal ;) )...

Now I need to see if I can get my "Falcon" up and running...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back