Halo Reach Mark V Build For Halo CE Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudiusle

Hi, everybody,
I'm working on my Halo Reach Mark V costume WITHOUT pepakura, just like my weapon props, it will be from cardboard, but i'll also use bondo, to make it look better. The pics are on my website.

See the link here for the pics:
www.wix.com/spartan1996/elite-pepakura-files/

go to page 2 for the Mark V armor progress.

woot woot woot
Claudiusle

good job man! only thing is that it looks a little too much like reach armor... just sayin, but besides that it looks awesome!!! where did you get the foam?

Apollos;bt5330 said:
good job man! only thing is that it looks a little too much like reach armor... just sayin, but besides that it looks awesome!!! where did you get the foam?

I know. I did that because the halo anniversary also has the halo reach multiplayer mode, so also the halo reach armor. And if you also look at masterchief ib the gameclip, you'll also see that he actually wears halo reach armor (but not his helmet, vizor is flat and wierd). I found the foam in the attic. We used it to fill up some space in a bed at the attic, because the matras was too small. Now the bed is gone, the foam is mine!! Muwahahahaahah!!!! I've got enough foam for te complete suit.

O, andi also already send the elite files to your gmail account.

Wort wort wort
Claudiusle

those files are decent but i found some better ones that will fit my needs because im makin a halo 1 elite. not necessarily the arbiter. but thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back