Halo Reach Medals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Not too long ago (while this server was down) i was making some Halo Reach style medals. Im looking for idea's for 3-4 new medals, im looking for ideas that are not ridiculous and could have and actual use in Reach. I did have a topic on the B.net forums but i got a lot of bad suggestions lol. this is just a fun little project im doing, still hard working through a bad computer:p.

If you do want to make some Funny suggestions go ahead.

Ill post the previous medals

"Hypochondriac"

you get it by keeping yourself alive with health packs (6 times or more) before you die.

HaloReach_Fan_Made_Medal_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

"MurderMayhem"

Killing any enemy with an inanimate object.

Fan_Made_Medal_MurderMayhem_by_ForgedReclaimer.png

"Heretic"

You earn this by killing a fellow teammate in battle while playing as covenant. the medal would be on a permanent record on you online gamer tag during live game play and would show if your a team player or not, would also take away one kill during the match you earn it in.

HaloReach_Fan_Made_Medal_3_by_ForgedReclaimer.png

"Insurrectionist"

You earn this by killing a fellow spartan in battle while playing as Spartans. the medal would be on a permanent record on you online gamer tag during live game play and would show if your a team player or not, would also take away one kill during the match you earn it in.

HaloReach_Fan_Made_Medal_4_by_ForgedReclaimer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How about two medals for sticky grenade sprees? They've never had those before. The first one could be called "Sticky Spree" and the second could be called "Gumshoe". And then you could have a medal for a sticky multi-kill, as in two or more kills with one stuck grenade. You could call that one "Adhesion".

Edit: I came up with another. When my friend and I were playing the beta, he managed to wrack up a massive juggernaut spree. All of a sudden at the end of the medal announcements we heard the announcer say, "Immovable object" and it was sweet. There wasn't a medal that cooresponded with it though, so that would be a sweet one to make.

You could try

"Teabag Spree" - teabag 5 enemies
"Aerial spree" - Kill 5 enemies while you are in mid-air
"Surprise Fall" - get splattered with a Longsword drop-pod

Let me think of others :/

Sure I got one, it will be called "Camptacular" you must get a killing spree without moving one step. Itll be quite challenging, especially for people who try to boost.

One more thing, that one about getting killed by an inanimate object would just be getting killed. Bullets, stock of a gun, and grenades are all inanimate but it should be getting a kill with an unkillable object or something like that. Just not inanimate.

How about two medals for sticky grenade sprees? They've never had those before. The first one could be called "Sticky Spree" and the second could be called "Gumshoe". And then you could have a medal for a sticky multi-kill, as in two or more kills with one stuck grenade. You could call that one "Adhesion".

Edit: I came up with another. When my friend and I were playing the beta, he managed to wrack up a massive juggernaut spree. All of a sudden at the end of the medal announcements we heard the announcer say, "Immovable object" and it was sweet. There wasn't a medal that cooresponded with it though, so that would be a sweet one to make.
They actually got Sticky Spree Medals in ODST. I've achieved it once before, it's really hard to get without killing others in the blast.

What about a medal for not firing your weapon once in the game.
Maybe a death from above one, jump off a building, land on top of a dude and assassinate him.
How about a medal for getting the overkill and extermination in one shot.
Going into armor lock as a warthog runs you over and it blows up. Disarming the bomb on the very last second.

Just a few off the top of my head.

I say one medal should be makeing a rocket to spin out of control or it bounceing off someone in armour lock and killing the person or I guess killing someone while your in armour lock lol sorry I like armour lock

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back