Halo Reach - Noble 4 - Emile -A239 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeSizzlac

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Link: Halo Reach - Noble 4 - Emile -A239 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet

This is an armor set remixed from a Pepakura armor files uploaded on the 405th.com forum. I didn't have one source for the pdo files so I will just link to the 5 posts where I got most of the files that I then turned into Noble 4.

The files I made printable are:
1)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories
2)Halo: Reach - UNSC Weapons
3)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Security
4)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Operator
5)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - EVA

a few things to note:
  1. It is currently scaled to 5'10" 185lb person.
  2. You can use the Helmet from here to be a good match: Halo Reach Emile Helmet by lin0004
  3. If you are doing this full Print, be sure to print 6 sets of Shotgun Shells for the Forearm, 4 clips for the Left Thigh Soft pouch add on, 8 or 10 Canisters for the vest and back, 9 grenade shells for the waist and chest.
  4. I left holes in the left thigh so that you can attach either (Amazon.com: LefRight Multipurpose Tactical Nylon Molle Utility IFAK Pouch Waist Bag Holster Combo Detachable Strap Compatible with iPhone XR 7 Plus Pixel XL S8 S7 Edge Moto Z Force Play (Olive Drab): Industrial & Scientific) tactical pouch or one of these (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCKYRKZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3UPZYCA2EP4GJ&psc=1). It'll look nice and be functional as well.
  5. The Cansiter, Grenade Launcher Ammo, Knife Sheath, Helmet Add On were designed from scratch.
  6. While there are 2 very good helmets already on here, I still took the time to do my own helmet making the neck hole moch bigger and easier to put on allowing the overall helmet to be smaller.

Let me know if you find any major flaws. I'll try to rectify them. All looks good to print from my programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back