HALO Reach Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1rg0n

Like the title says....who has pre-ordered theirs and what one did you go with.

I ordered the legendary....got to have the figures of Noble Team to display ;)

Most of the people on this site are bound to say they pre-ordered the Legendary Edition of the game, I'd have to say that you have to be pretty dedicated to want to make armor and it should be a given that if you do that you'd foot the bill for the Legendary Edition as well, but that's my view on it.

I went with the legendary too. Being released in September worked out. I can call it my birthday present to myself. lol.

As soon as the Preorder option went live, I went to my nearest GAME and preordered the Legendary Edition. You know they come in limited numbers, yes? The earlier you preordered, the better your chance of getting the legendary edition. ;)

As soon as the Preorder option went live, I went to my nearest GAME and preordered the Legendary Edition. You know they come in limited numbers, yes? The earlier you preordered, the better your chance of getting the legendary edition. ;)

Oh dang, I'd better get down to Gamestop after work, then! But, you know, I don't think they'd sell you a preorder if they were out, but I guess it's happened before...

I don't think they'd sell you a preorder if they were out...

You wanna bet? ;)

I will say that Gamestop is shipping mine to my house since I preordered online. There was no option to get it shipped to a store online when I ordered. It may have changed, but then again you may have to preorder in store to pick it up there.

I was going to order online from Gamestop, but I, too, saw that there was no in-store pickup for the Legendary edition. They're doing it for the Standard and Limited editions though, so I'll ask what's up at the store this afternoon. It's not the end of the world if I don't get Legendary, but it sure would be cool.

I got the Legendary Edition of Halo 3 the same way. I think it's to save shipping costs to their stores as Halo 3 came in a box about twice the size of the actually Legendary box. I'm sure Reach will be a similiar issue.

I Pre-Ordered mine from EB Games and it will be an in-store pickup, if there is a midnight launch they will even call me a week ahead of time....sweet.

Legendary Edition. I don't care about flaming helmets or Recon on release day. I want the STUFF it comes with.

Besides, if I'm going to the release at the local massive GameStop, wearing my armor, it would be almost embarrassing if I didn't get Legendary. :p

I pre-ordered Halo reach legendary back in May, can hardly wait for the midnight sale even though I have to be at work at 4:30 am.

Getting the legendary edition is almost like a status symbol. Just makes you feel damn good about yourself.

So as for the Legendary edition pre-orders, I talked to the dude at Gamestop today, he said each store just gets a set number of Legendary editions (since they're humongous), and it would be way too insane to try and ship more copies out to particular stores for the online preorders, so you have to reserve it on-site. He also mentioned that they were running out (at the location I went to), so anyone still deciding should probably make up their minds soon. I get the feeling this one is going to be more popular than Halo 3's, the included stuff is just so much cooler. :p

Don't forget Gamestop now has an exclusive preorder bonus, the UA Multi-Threat Armor (The Assault/ Scout chest with added grenade belt):

Reach_Armor_bonusLG.jpg

Preorder Halo Reach and receive GameStop exclusive in-game UA Multi-Threat Mjolnir Mark V(B) Armor. While Mark V MJOLNIR armor is designed to operate in a wide variety of combat situations, the UA/Multi-Threat configuration provides Spartans with the most impact across all combat scenarios. The chestpiece's lightweight design allows for maximum freedom of movement while standard MJOLNIR defense systems provide the resilience that helped make Spartans the stuff of legend.

Also, moving this into Halo Discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back