Halo Reach : Ranks and Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome after someone told me that Cr. is what you need to rank with I went in search to figure it out and this answered my question it takes a while thats for sure to get some of the items in this game.

I'm already a Major Grade 1. EVA helmet plus silver visor looks awesome.

But I can't wait until I'm Lt. Colonel and I get Emile's EVA helmet and the black visor. . . that's gonna be sick. . .

Nice find Nintendude :)

I'm still on Warrant Officer, almost Grade 1 (i feel your pain ~Rumble)

Admittedly have been playing Legendary solo most of the time, and not really doing the matchmaking daily's, only the Campaign ones.
Have about 7 achieve's left to go.
Still cant get 2 corpses 1 grave :( Have done it like 30 x and still wont unlock :(

Deadalus Thorn said:
Still cant get 2 corpses 1 grave :( Have done it like 30 x and still wont unlock :(
First few times I didn't get it; the problem is that they only stay close enough together for about two or three seconds. The only time this happens is right after they kill the warthog. Look to see where the exact spot is that the warthog explodes. First chance you get, target this location. By the time the blasts hit the ground, the warthog will be dead and the Wraiths will have moved into the sweet spot.

Maybe its the difficulty your on?
I got mine on heroic,no skulls,no scoring

don't think its difficulty related :)
Did it about 20x on heroic, and at least 10 times on legendary.
I don't play any Halo games on Normal ;)

BTW:
Anyone keen to play online my GT is the same as my forum name :) just say 405th

Do any of you guys know if you eventually gain more cr the high in the ranks you go during matchmaking or campaign? It literally feels like I'm trapped in a halo twilight zone in the warrant officer grade 1 for-ev-er...

It really depends on the gametype and how well you play it. I've found playing the under matchmaking; coop; score attack you can get about 1k cr each match playing Gruntpocalypse. I'm a Major Grade 3 with only 1 achievement to go. Make it Rain. The one where you have to be a Lt. Colonel and buy something from the armory.

Also try and complete the daily and weekly challeges, very good to get if you can!

I'm a Grade 1 Warrant Officer. It's really a blessing that Bungie includes challenges for people who don't have access to matchmaking. :D

For anyone that doesn't know, currently there's a ummm, thing where you uhh... Well, if you're looking for a way to earn credits real easy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2K-Q28Wahc It isn't yet known if this method breaks Bungie's terms of service, so I'll cross my fingers.

Thanks for posting this! Now I know how much much work I've got cut out for myself.

I'm almost a Sargeant. >.> considering I've only had my account open for this weekend, I'm kinda proud. I really need to get my own Xbox. It's like I have to re-learn every time i get ahold of one. >_<

I'm a Captain Grade 3 with 75% to go until I get to major.
Also, Bungie loves to torture us, Mk V[A] is unlocked at lieutenant but visible at captain grade one. :(

But it's all good the game has been out only a few weeks, of it's 5(Or more) year life span.

And I really like what they did to the HD version of it too, so that's my next suit.

That sucks but ah well, Made Lt. Colonel today and I've now got all the achievements for the game. Now I'm working on the commendations. Some of these are a real pain! Got two of em to Onyx though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back