Props Halo Reach Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3X BLU3R1V3R

gallery_6889_644_5142.png

gallery_6889_644_93519.png

gallery_6889_644_7937.png

Probably have it finished by the end of the week if all goes well.

Comments and critiques welcome :D

Wow o_O

Little tip: do not model cylindrical surfaces. Redo them as set of flat faces.

It will ease translation to pep form (cause .OBJ model MUST be set of triangles as you know :)

When you have cylindrical surface in your model, you cannot exactly to know, how triangulizer will translate it :)

Keep up good work!

Love it!!! Looks phenomenal! I hope you keep one with the cylinders so you can grab some nice renders and maybe a possible CNC worthy model...

What's the word I'm looking for? Ah, yes, "amazing". Phenomenal job so far, and I can't wait to see what you do for the scope. Like bevbor said, it might be a bit difficult to pep, but it's been very well detailed. (Looks about a hundred times better than mine ;) )

Cheers!

DUDE I LOVE YOU MAN... *crys* Finally a REACH sniper Rifle file

thats going to finally released.

Only thing is it going to be pep friendly? :(

Well whatever i'll build it to the max

DEAR GODS thats hi def, I think it'll be another bevbor sniper rifle where only the maker and bevbor can really make it!

but it still looks great!

I can't wait for this file to be released! It is perfect for my Jun armor project!

UPDATE IN THE FIRST POST!!!

Well, now that the multiplayer trailer is out, ive got some new views of the sniper in first person so ill be able to make a few changes to it. Ive been pretty busy this week, so... ill try to release the file by the end of this week :D

Oh, and bevbor, the cylinders are just visually smoothed because i think the looks better like that. :)

correct, its the only 3d program that ive had any luck creating models in... every other program makes everything too overly complicated in my opinion.

L3X BLU3R1V3R said:
correct, its the only 3d program that ive had any luck creating models in... every other program makes everything too overly complicated in my opinion.

i agree, but sketch up doesn't work on 64 bit PCs so im S.O.L.

EDIT: yay they just updated it and it works for 64 bit now, woo

Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried metasequia? thats the one I use and its pretty user friendly.

on topic

the model looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back