Props Halo Reach Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
lafferty said:
that looksamazing, would you be offering it sliced? if so at what size intervals?

I will, and it looks like Boba got to it before i could :D

Boba Fett said:
his are always sliced at 1/4 inch.

Thank you good sir!

rvalera11 said:
ahhh i can't wait for this to be released WOOOO!!

Soon... very soon ;)

WMHunterTLS said:
:eek That looks awesome, can I ask if you used references for the attachment system? (For the scope)

I basicaly just used the pictures that they released of Jun holding it and the renders of it. I also used the ViDoc: Once more unto the Breach for a few details there on the left side of it. You can probably find the exact pics i used in the group of screen shots that adam took and posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
not only will this be epic sliced but as a pepakura model ;)

this will definately be something i would want to build if it is released in a pep format. afer my district 9 project of course that bevbor is very kind to help me out with

Looks great!

if you need any help, i am pretty good with sketchup.

and i know how to transfer from sketchup to pep smoothley.

Dude suhweet like ill make it too i need help making this one im crappy at 3d i just need it 3ded so i can unfold it im good at that but lousy with 3ding it tried and failed louseley [attachment=15461:Needle_Rifle.JPG]

hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates!! ive been pretty busy with work and life in general and havnt had alot of time to work on my models. Ive hit a little snag in the modeling but fortunatly a fellow 405 member has graciously offered to help me out. Hopefully we will be releasing the file soon, no promises though. Heres a pic of 99% complete:

gallery_6889_644_131217.png

gallery_6889_644_1210.png

gallery_6889_644_58597.png

Wow. Thats all I can say is wow... Wow... WOW...! Yeah. That's all I got. Wow. K, I gotta go find what happened to the coherent part of my brain. I'll get back to you when I do. Wow.

Brandon McClain said:
Wow. Thats all I can say is wow... Wow... WOW...! Yeah. That's all I got. Wow. K, I gotta go find what happened to the coherent part of my brain. I'll get back to you when I do. Wow.

I was going to reply, but Brandon took the words out of my mouth! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back