Halo Reach Spartan III and UNMC Military Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloodHunter

So currently I'm in process of building several armors, but right now I'm going to focus on yet another project. Some time ago, my friend asked me if I could build him a military police marine costume from Halo, so of course I agreed and thought that finally I could work on my reach spartan. So here we are, everything is planned (and since Highschools are on lockdown in Poland, again) I can start building!

There aren't any MP's in Halo Reach as far as I know, but I found a really nice... concept art... I guess?
1603049540666.png

I have already printed thigh and abdomen pieces. Plate carrier/chest plate is going to be made out of foam. As for the uniform, I'm going to use British MTP, mostly because I have few sets of these uniforms and it's not illegal to wear them.

And as for my character, I'm going to build my multiplayer spartan (3D print + foam)

Screenshot_1.jpg

- EVA UA/Hul
- Tactical/Patrol chestplate
- Recon shoulders
- Tacpad
- Tactitcal softcase
- FJ/PARA knees
- Blue visor
+ Re-Entry unit

Side note - I feel like I'm the only one using Up armored EVA, does anyone else use it?

And I finally got armorsmith designer!

Screenshot.jpeg

So I guess I'll post first update on MP in few days :)

So currently I'm in process of building several armors, but right now I'm going to focus on yet another project. Some time ago, my friend asked me if I could build him a military police marine costume from Halo, so of course I agreed and thought that finally I could work on my reach spartan. So here we are, everything is planned (and since Highschools are on lockdown in Poland, again) I can start building!

There aren't any MP's in Halo Reach as far as I know, but I found a really nice... concept art... I guess?
View attachment 298205
I have already printed thigh and abdomen pieces. Plate carrier/chest plate is going to be made out of foam. As for the uniform, I'm going to use British MTP, mostly because I have few sets of these uniforms and it's not illegal to wear them.

And as for my character, I'm going to build my multiplayer spartan (3D print + foam)

View attachment 298214
- EVA UA/Hul
- Tactical/Patrol chestplate
- Recon shoulders
- Tacpad
- Tactitcal softcase
- FJ/PARA knees
- Blue visor
+ Re-Entry unit

Side note - I feel like I'm the only one using Up armored EVA, does anyone else use it?

And I finally got armorsmith designer!

View attachment 298213

So I guess I'll post first update on MP in few days :)
Where did you go to find all the assets for your MP set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back