Halo: Reach Texture Extracts (image-heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeMaster

Jr Member
Since Jico's already been so kind as to supply the 405th with extracted game models, I thought I'd throw in my own contribution likewise and provide some of the texture files I've been able to extract from the game. My hope is that somebody with more technical know-how would be able to use them to model their own files from them (if that's even possible), or just to apply the textures as maps to their models.

I know this isn't really the correct forum, but it appears I've not been granted the privilege of posting in the correct forum yet - though I certainly wouldn't complain if a staff member would move this topic to the correct forum for me.

I'll keep this topic updated with .jpg image files as I go; however, at some point I'll compile the images I've extracted and ZIP them into one archive in their raw, lossless .TIF format for those that feel they want to re-size them. All .jpg files will be provided in a 512x512 form where possible - the .TIF files will be presented in their raw 256x256 form.

Anyways, without further ado, I give you the first batch: Armour Ability decals.

AAJETPACK512.jpg
AAHOLO512.jpg

AAEVADE521.jpg
AADS512.jpg

AASPRINT512.jpg
AAAL512.jpg

AAAC512.jpg

As time goes on I'll add more stuff, like decals and actual texture maps. If you need anything directly, please feel free to send me a PM and ask me if I can extract you something.

Dang this is really nice they could be really useful for people wanting to buildAbility Modules

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back