Halo Reach Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagex117

Jr Member
Ok, close this thread if there is another one.

Here is what I found in the new Halo Reach Video

Is this a generade launcher?

why.png

it just might be a grenade launcher because of the aiming ridicule, and i think of the barrel as well, do have anymore pics?

Its just a dedicated nade launcher. Aka, itll go farther then a spartan can throw it.

I think it is very funny that. "history" time. "Now, we are in 25XX year! Why I have a generade launcher that is not mounted on a kind of weapons!" XXXXX Officer Said. What do you think. Even Call of Duty have the Launcher mounted on some weapons.

It has a lot to do with weapon balance, Bungie tends to be a big stickler when it comes to balance. Definitly not a bad thing!

Chevysrule said:
Is that the "mystery weapon" that had the sound clip released for it?

No, it's a human nade launcher.

I believe it is the Covenant weapon in the MP trailer where it charges up and homes on like a missile pod.

Last edited by a moderator:
ForRuneScape said:
ya. and your armor are weak. Spartan-III ( I think we are the Noble Six) In the game.

...The spartan IIIs in Reach (so far as we have seen) have the same armor as the SIIs.

ya they are the same, but according to Halopedia, the Spartan II's armor is more powerful than the Spartan III's armor.

this is what they wrote

Spartan II's armor : "the MJOLNIR Armor is currently the most advanced piece of tactical military hardware in human hands. Each suit alone costs as much as a small starship. The brainchild of Dr. Catherine E. Halsey, MJOLNIR is Halsey's attempt to create a powered exoskeleton capable of taking full advantage of the physical capabilities of a SPARTAN-II. The battlesuit is constructed in overlapping layers. It is a sealed system, capable of extravehicular activity or operations in toxic atmosphere. It is hardened against EMP and radiation, and has filters that are completely effective at removing toxins and bacteria from local atmosphere. "

Spartan III's armor : "Semi-Powered Infiltration Armor, colloquially called "SPI Armor", was a powered armor system used by the Spartan-IIIs. Though far more advanced and far more powerful than the ODST Body Suits, it was less advanced and less powerful than the MJOLNIR Armor used by the Spartan-IIs. Its main benefit was that it was drastically cheaper to produce than the MJOLNIR armor.

This armor was designed with an emphasis on stealth rather than raw power. It featured photo-reactive panels that mimic the surrounding textures, which was developed by UNSC scientists. It has been described as "part legionnaire mail, part tactical body armor, and part chameleon." It lacks the energy shielding of the Mark V and VI MJOLNIR armor designs, and a single "splash" from an enemy plasma weapon melts the suit's photo-reactive panels, rendering its camouflage capabilities useless. "

ForRuneScape said:
ya. and your armor are weak. Spartan-III ( I think we are the Noble Six) In the game.

the spartans in the game more than likely wont be spartan III's because their time doesnt come until mid to end of halo 2. the spartan threes arent even in development if they stick to basic storylines(which they probably will, considering that they allowed the publication of an encyclopedia with time lines.)

though the option for stealth as one of the "perks" may be a selection for a power EX. jetpack

They say Spartan III's in OXM.

I quote:

"...While Reach doesn't drop you into the world as a lesser-powered ODST, you're only a Spartan III."

EDIT: 352 posts! Assault Rifle time :p

the S-111's in reach are the ones that happened to be within the genetic parameters of S-11's, so they were given different assignments than the rest of their companies ( that is how they are alive while the rest of their companies died in suicide missions). the were given mark v MJOLNIR armor and deployed like they were S-11's. They were put into the army instead of marines, so the common people, and even general Akerson (who created the program), didn't know about them. Basically, they are S-11's with slightly different training.

the new info on the reach armor perms that are at g4 show that they indeed wear mark V armor but it is a 2nd version of it, it is called the mark V . Jorge is the only one who wears mark V [A] armor, but even his is modified for his likings

Just looking at it, im sure its a UNSC weapon, not covenant, Usually covenant weapons have brighter clothers + The aimming sights look like humans would use (In the halo universe). Slow-firing grenade launcher? idk xD

Spraynoob

rvb18 said:
the new info on the reach armor perms that are at g4 show that they indeed wear mark V armor but it is a 2nd version of it, it is called the mark V . Jorge is the only one who wears mark V [A] armor, but even his is modified for his likings

How accurate is this?

All I saw was that the Lone Wolf standard armor was V .

Do you know for sure that Jorge is wearing V [A]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back