Halo reach's new unlockables Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hit Captain the MK V showed up in the armoury, but you have to be Lt. Colonel to buy it.
You have to be Major to buy the regular EVA helmet.

Pilot, skullface EVA, and MK VI have yet to show up in my armoury; I'm assuming that when I hit Major they'll show up.

Sorry to double post, but I have to warn you guys about that site. My virus scanner (supposedly) quarantined the malware on that site, and I didn't think anymore of it. I turned my computer off while I went out to get some dinner, and I came back and turned my computer on and it didn't start. A system restore fixed it pretty easily, but I don't know if I just got lucky.

I'm just warning you guys that there's something bad lurking around in that thread somewhere.

Ronster, I'm not blaming you or accusing you of purposefull linking to a virus. In all likelihood you just have better computer security than I do and didn't even realise it was there.

Sorry to double post, but I have to warn you guys about that site. My virus scanner (supposedly) quarantined the malware on that site, and I didn't think anymore of it. I turned my computer off while I went out to get some dinner, and I came back and turned my computer on and it didn't start. A system restore fixed it pretty easily, but I don't know if I just got lucky.

I'm just warning you guys that there's something bad lurking around in that thread somewhere.

Ronster, I'm not blaming you or accusing you of purposefull linking to a virus. In all likelihood you just have better computer security than I do and didn't even realize it was there.

Oh ****, I'm sorry.
No virus warnings on my end... sorry man :(

Here's a different site with just a list of helmets:
http://www.haloreachers.com/halo-reach-helmets/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back