Halo Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaymin Sky said:
Isn't there already a topic for this same video?

Shade said:
That's what I thought... yeah. :unsure

There was a thread that had a video with the same spartan dance gtoup in public, but this ones different

Last edited by a moderator:
IroniumCostuming said:
There was a thread that had a video with the same spartan dance gtoup in public, but this ones different

This guy has posted over 5 threads of the same video, If you dont beleive just go and check his profile

Alex spartan177 said:
This guy has posted over 5 threads of the same video, If you dont beleive just go and check his profile

oh! i didnt know that?!

Could you please stop spamming the boards with this! You've posted this three times in less than 24 hours! While the video is cool the constant posting about it is annoying...

If the Angry Blue Monkey sees you doing this you might feel the wrath of the Ban Hammer!

If you are trying to increase the viral status of this video try posting this on a blog, and on twitter. Use the hash tags #Halo #Bungie #Gamestop this will get you in front of a lot of people and may get catch the eye of two companies that would find this interesting.

Also PM and email it to other board moderators or blog writers who write about this sort of thing. Just create a simple form letter and see who picks it up. If they write an article about it and post a reference back to the video it will increase the SEO of the search-able terms.

But posting it here 3 times isn't going to do anything but upset the members and that elusive Blue Monkey of Ban-nation!

I hope this helps,

chwbcc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back