Halo Soundtracks where do i get them ????

DatedRhyme713

Jr Member
<div class="bbWrapper">Hi everyone ^_^<br /> <br /> Where can i get the soundtracks for the halo games is there a file archive for them or a drive link ??<br /> <br /> Thanks ^_^</div>

foxleader

<div class="bbWrapper">hum well you can buy them or see if theirs a way to download them, real player does have a downloader for vid's so you could go that way to.</div>

Kyre

<div class="bbWrapper">Amazon and iTunes both sell the OSTs for all of the games, and just by typing &quot;Halo soundtracks&quot; into Google I've found more than a dozen places each to <i>buy and download</i> them. Youtube also has vast amounts of the individual songs and complete soundtrack audios.<br /> <br /> Edit: Apparently Spotify has them as well, but I've never used it.<br /> Edit2: For the record, I meant buy and download as one operation, I've only seen physical disks on Amazon and a rare few sites. Mostly it's just iTunes downloads of the songs through some adspace.</div>

Chernobyl

Sr Member
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/forums/goto/post?id=702934" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-702934">DatedRhyme713 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent "> Hi everyone ^_^<br /> <br /> Where can i get the soundtracks for the halo games is there a file archive for them or a drive link ??<br /> <br /> Thanks ^_^ </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Amazon, iTunes... anywhere that sells music.<br /> <br /> Please don't ask where you might be able to obtain pirated/unofficial downloads, however. Support the artists who put a lot of effort into the music and buy the album.</div>