Halo: Subliminal Messaging Evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my god. We do this because it's FUN. If you don't like it, then GTFO. seriously.
Don't have anything to add, don't post.
Especially don't necropost.

stanvo said:
You guys are way to paranoid, i mean its a game with a few guys trying to be smart. Its funny how you have all this time to conspire about this stuff.
What is it with people like you bumping old effing topics?

IF ITS PAST PAGE 3 DON'T POST IN IT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, nice. :D

I have another thing:
If you play title 5 from the Halo2 OST Volume 2 (Mausoleum Suite - 1. Destroyer's Invocation) backwards (just take the beginning from 22 seconds - 1 minute 20 seconds and play this piece backwards) you hear an english text. :D It says for example that time has no end and no start and such things. :D Me as not english native speaker don't understand everything because the voice is deformed but maybe you get it. :D Seems to be the Gravemind dialoges...

Chief said:
Hehe, nice. :D

I have another thing:
If you play title 5 from the Halo2 OST Volume 2 (Mausoleum Suite - 1. Destroyer's Invocation) backwards (just take the beginning from 22 seconds - 1 minute 20 seconds and play this piece backwards) you hear an english text. :D It says for example that time has no end and no start and such things. :D Me as not english native speaker don't understand everything because the voice is deformed but maybe you get it. :D Seems to be the Gravemind dialoges...

this is what it says:
I have walked among men and angels for 3000 years. Time has no end... No beginning... No purpose... I wander the earth seeking forgiveness for all my own crimes against God and man. I live to see death and destruction over the light. But the light cannot be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise. I am lost in time...

m19sssm said:
this is what it says:
I have walked among men and angels for 3000 years. Time has no end... No beginning... No purpose... I wander the earth seeking forgiveness for all my own crimes against God and man. I live to see death and destruction over the light. But the light cannot be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise. I am lost in time...

Ah interesting, thank you very much for writing this down! :) I always just heard pieces from that. Normally I understand english quite good in films or so. But I still have problems if voices are deformed, flangered or if someone speaks a heavy dialect or fast as hell. :) *g*

welp i was searching for one symbol and i found this ^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_neopaganism

The hammer Mjolnir is one of the primary symbols of Germanic Neopaganism. Effigies of Mjolnir are commonly worn amongst Germanic Neopagans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir

[edit] Etymology
"Mjolnir" simply means "crusher" referring to its pulverizing effect. It is related to words such as the Icelandic verbs mölva (to crush) and mala (to grind), but similar words, all stemming from the Proto-Indo-European root melə can be found in almost all European languages, e.g. the Slavic melvo (grain to be ground) and molotu (hammer), the Dutch meel (meal), the Russian Молоток (molotok - hammer), the Greek μύλος (mylos - mill) and the Latin malleus (hammer) as well as the Latin mola (mill). The English meal, mill and maul are direct relatives, while mallet and molar arrived via Latin. It has been suggested that although the name reflects Mjolnir's awesome powers it might also allude to Thor's agricultural nature, as he was primarily worshiped by farmers.

An alternative theory suggests that Mjolnir might be related to the Russian word молния (molniya) and the Welsh word mellt (both words being translated as "lightning"). This second theory parallels with the idea that Thor, being a god of thunder, therefore might have used lightning as his weapon.[2]

use it to your likes, i havnt read the books yet so i cant make comparisons and say what i think =,= i mostly think just off of the video games and what i have herd from freinds who have read the book IF! it is true bungie puts secret meanings in the games and maybe they did chose this name from this meaning then it could be because its the weight of the armour *hence the referance- in a supposed combat training sim. a marine tried using the armour and it killed him* like a battle hammer could kill someone so easily with a single swing and there just such an unstopable force once there moving *imagine what just a few spartans could do in combat*

Chief said:
Ah interesting, thank you very much for writing this down! :) I always just heard pieces from that. Normally I understand english quite good in films or so. But I still have problems if voices are deformed, flangered or if someone speaks a heavy dialect or fast as hell. :) *g*

im not sure if thats entirely correct, but thats was what i could make of it, your welcome

People have been discussin this for years now.

BUNGiE's big society is known as the 7th Column.

BUNGiE is a master a subliminal messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back