Halo Themed Desktop Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by TurboCharizard, Apr 2, 2018.

1. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Image dump thread to share your gems of your collection that keep your battlestation vibrant.

I was doing a search for reference photos and as always, the greatest of search results came up. I had to save this one and share it with you fine folks.
    Halo (22).jpg

2. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

The most OP vehicle in the game! IT'S PERFECT!

I'll add some wallpapers later. I might make some, too.

3. Schankerz

Schankerz

I’ve had this beauty on my laptop for over two years now

89288127-CD30-4E67-8459-D2085ED0C0D9.jpeg

You can never go wrong with concept art for desktop backgrounds, there’s some real beauties out there on the seas of the internet

4. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

I used to use that one, too!

I use this one on my laptop:
    H4 concept.jpg
    And this one on my desktop/workstation:
    upload_2018-4-2_15-1-18.png

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  5. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

download.jpeg
    This the background on my work desktop.

halo.jpg
    This one is for my phone.
    odst_wallpaper_carbon_fiber_by_mcwrex-d5htqlm.jpg
    This is the lock screen.... Bit of a them going on. Lol.

6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Ya think?

PaiganBoi likes this.
  7. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Nothing desktop related to share?

Dirtdives likes this.
  8. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

I don't think he wants to show off his guilty pleasure of My Little Pony.

9. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Company computer so I have no access to screen......

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!! I will pull you across the border, stuff 7 MLP dolls up your nose, have my daughters braid your hair, and make you wear a T-shirt that says "I wear My Little Pony underwear....wana see?" and leave you in Manhattan......:devil::devil::devil::devil:. There is nothing in this world that I loath more than MLP!!!!

10. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Do you have a smartphone with a background? Or even a flip phone with a background?
    PaiganBoi; This is proof that he owns at least 7 pony dolls. He's trying to convince us otherwise. He knows the exact count, therefore is thoroughly obsessed with ponies. Any person who does not enjoy a particular toy will NOT know the exact count of said toy, especially if they are not your own. I also have reason to believe that Dirtdives is an escaped convict. More on that subject at a later date.

11. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Point in fact: I have no clue as to how many of these (HEAVY EDIT) things there are, nor do I care. My daughter has several, which I have a hatred of each of them......7 was a random number..........So don't get involved in this mblackwell1002.....I'll devise an even worse scenario for you.....remember, you think I'm an escaped convict........you might be right.......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

12. TurboCharizard

13. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

That is next-level epic. DD needs that. My artist senses are tingling...DD needs himself pony-fied, and i shall do it. You can thank me later.

14. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I hate you for this...............you should be a shamed of yourself. disgraceful!!!!!! Why is there no "Dislike" button?

15. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

How about this: I will pony-fy everyone's Spartan. Dirtdives will be Fred-pony, TurboCharizard will be CQB-pony, I will be Icarus-Pony, PerniciousDuke will be Commando-pony, PaiganBoi will be ODST-pony. Schankerz can be shamed if he would like as well. The end. You're welcome. You all should have smartphone wallpapers by the end of the month. Send me all of your Spartans, people!

16. Schankerz

Schankerz

I think we’ve finally found Dirts trigger point, nice job PaiganBoi, one point for Canada!

17. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Ok......seriously.....I HATE My Little Pony.......In every way, shape, ofrform......I do not want to involve myself in this any further......no joke.

18. TurboCharizard

SCOREBOARD
    Canadian Regiment: 1
    Everyone Else: 0

WJHMLOEM.jpg

19. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

That's a sweet wallpaper.

I'll be keeping score from here on out. You have been warned. ;)
    Halo-5-Guardians-wallpaper-04.jpg

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  20. Schankerz

Schankerz

Alright Dirtdives from here on out, we members of the shenanigans party swear to keep “small horses who shall not be named” away from all means of conversation on this here forums in your presence.

Also I’m happy to see we’ve managed to somehow kinda derail this thread...yet stay on topic...but it’s on the Off-Topic forum so who cares anyways

21. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

I'm gonna be a good little Canadian and apologize. Sorry Dirtdives. Looks like my little tease got a little carried away.

22. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

No apology needed.....I just hate those vermin...things......It drives me crazy how much I hate them. My daughter is not allowed to play w/ them when I'm around. She knows........if she does, the wife has to go buy her new ones because they tend to break easily when chucked across the room.

23. Try running them over with a lawn mower, it's more entertaining than just chucking them.

Dirtdives and TurboCharizard like this.
  24. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Yeah, bud. Sorry about that.
    Spoken with true wisdom!

25. And experience...