Halo V.s Gears Of War Comic Suggestions

Ok, I've been planning this for a long time, and I need advice. Its going to take place after Halo 3 and after Gears 2, just so i can keep the story fresh. But I need advice from some Halo fans. Should I try to bring in Sargent Johnson(my all time fave character)? And if so, how would I do it? Also I was going to have the Covenant led by the brutes. I was thinking of having them make an alliance with the Locust. Thats all the story I'm gonna give right now.



Just let me know what you think.



Here is my WIP cover.





EDIT: Ok, Ive been practicing my photoshop coloring and its a lot better than this. So I decided to scrap this cover and make a brand new one.
 

bobbio555

Well-Known Member
llinformerll said:
Should I try to bring in Sargent Johnson(my all time fave character)? And if so, how would I do it?
It's you story, do whatever you want. If I were to bring Sergeant Johnson back, I would make it something to do with his exposure to the SI Program, but, once again, it's your story.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
bobbio555 said:
It's you story, do whatever you want. If I were to bring Sergeant Johnson back, I would make it something to do with his exposure to the SI Program, but, once again, it's your story.
Sorry, Im more of a Marvel person an havent read a Halo book since Halo: Uprising. So I really dont know what SI is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my work so far. Yea, I know I've been working very slow but my computer keeps telling me that photoshop has stopped working. At times it just exits me out while Im coloring :/.Oh almost forgot, I am gonna add a new character. He is in charge of special upgrades on weapons. I want him to be like Dizzy in a way, you guys got anything I could name him?

 

SchizophrenicMC

Well-Known Member
Name him Loopy. Or Lupe, for better accuracy to being a real name. :lol



To quote Frou Frou, "I must be dreamin', or we're onto something."
 
SchizophrenicMC said:
Name him Loopy. Or Lupe, for better accuracy to being a real name. :lol



To quote Frou Frou, "I must be dreamin', or we're onto something."
Thanks, Im gonna try to get my concept drawings of him and all other things on here soon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bobbio555

Well-Known Member
llinformerll said:
Sorry, Im more of a Marvel person an havent read a Halo book since Halo: Uprising. So I really dont know what SI is.
Spartan I
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xalener

Well-Known Member
But at the time it wasn't called the spartan project, it was the Orion project.



At least at first.
 

bobbio555

Well-Known Member
xalener said:
But at the time it wasn't called the spartan project, it was the Orion project.



At least at first.
And stating that would've reduced confusion how?...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benito

Jr Member
Great idea, I personally would make the locust over throne the brutes in the covenant ranks because the drones were rejected from the locust or something like that. And the dizzy-like character...name him Luke or Ben :D
 
Keegan said:
What hardware are you using to create this? A tablet?
Its a Wacom tablet and some Photoshop.



@beni5o: Actually, the Drones, Therons, Boomers, etc. are all children to the Locust Queen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

soul products

Well-Known Member
the only prob with useing sargent johnson is that he died in halo 3 so ull probably get some die hards saying "dude he died u know, ur messing with the story"..........then u shoot them with a lancer, spartan laser, chainsaw prototype weapon......... :cool.......... regardless u should do wat u want and only wat u want if thats wat u want to do
 
soul products said:
the only prob with useing sargent johnson is that he died in halo 3 so ull probably get some die hards saying "dude he died u know, ur messing with the story"..........then u shoot them with a lancer, spartan laser, chainsaw prototype weapon......... :cool.......... regardless u should do wat u want and only wat u want if thats wat u want to do
Very true, thats why I decided to drop the character and swap my new character in his place.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I drew these on my sketch book and inked them with a pen. I would love to digitize this but I dont have a scanner.



This is how I think Anya will look in Gears 3.(Sorry for the pics. I cant find my camera so its from my phone)



And this is Lupe.(Thanks for the name SchizophrenicMC)

 
Top