Halo varient helmets for the grandkids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiseman

Hello everyone. Before I do anything, I need to thank a few people. They have never spoken to me but they have helped through their posts on this forum. Rundown...Rinoc...Thorn696...Forged Reclaimer...and especially Halo Goddess for the sizing tutorial. I also need to thank King Ral. His name is attached to alot of models I looked at and downloaded. Funny how using forum search will answer any question you might have. Anyway I started with the Halo Noble 6 by Rundown for me. Then one grandkid saw what I was doing and wanted Jorge by Forged Reclaimer another picked EOD by Supertaco and lastly smooth Recon by Belakor. Hopefully I can insert the photobucket link here th_030.jpg The Recon and EOD are almost complete. Need to put the visors and padding in, then the kids (one is 4yrs and the other is 5) can give them their "battle damage". Jorge is for a 11yr old. It will have some electronics added. I also pepped the Noble 6 by Jico. Hope I can get back to my Noble 6 by July. Thanks to Halo Goddess my son-in-law has the complete Master Chief suit. He pepped the Flying Squirrel Mark VI HD helmet. It looks awesome. Will try and get some pics of it. Anyway greetings to all. Please check out and critique my work. I started this adventure last december and took my time. I seem to have more patience than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back