Halo Vehicle Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPSILON AI

I have the files for scorpion, the warthog, the pelican, the banshee, the ghost, and the mongoose.

I'm looking for the files for the phantom, the wraith, Pillar of Autumn, Shadow of Intent, Forward Unto Dawn, and Truth and Reconcilliation.

It's part of a stop motion project, so i would appreciate it if i could get the files before the end of summer.

Follow this link to the files:
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/IdbsLP_y/sharing.html?rnd=48

Well I have the 3D Models of the Wraith, Phantom, POA, SOI, FUD, and T&R but right now they are all in OBJ and don't even think of using them for Pepakura, the Poly count is impossibly high for all of them.

hello my friend I'm really impressed by the models
thanks for the contribution
and good luck with your project

I can already tell you no, the only file in existance that's lifesize to my knowledge is Bevbor's Banshee that he has the files to. I think he also has a tank but not sure.

Since I cant PM you I would like to put this here,

I was looking through the files, great vehicles, but i noticed that you had some files of mine put in your 4shared, but that isnt the problem, AceHigh's gauntlet is also there... which is a bad no no, AceHigh removed his files because he didnt want them distributed anymore, please respect that and take the file down.

Again the vehicles look awesome

Gauntlet removed. Also, update, I now have the files for several UNSC and Covenant warships. Will be adding them as soon as they are unfolded.

I went into the folders, but did not see the Pelican. Has that been moved, or am I not looking in the right place?

I just downloaded all the Halo ship vehicles, but after looking at them in pepakura, I noticed that there is quite a bit of red. Red that should not be there because that means those pieces will not connect anywhere and you will have to figure it out on your own! D: It basically means there was an error with the actual model itself and can easily be fixed in a 3D model program.

I have future plans to build these ships at a fairly large scale and hang them in my Halo display room. XD I will most likely end up fixing these models eventually so that I can actually build them and not have problems. :p

Hey Epsilon, you wouldnt happen to have the Longsword and LifePod in OBJ with textures would you? iv been trying to track those files down forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back