Halo Wars Arbiter Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Foran

Update: We are making progress on decimating polygons on the super detailed model!!!!!! Yay!!
I still hope to find an game rip if possible, but its looking good!!

Good morning everyone, Spartans and Elites alike. For some time now I have endevoured to create the armor for the Arbiter from Halo Wars, for Pepakura. I was fortunate enough to find a homemade model that I hoped would be a starting point. However, when the artist shared it with me, I found that it had literally hundreds of millions of polygons, and thus far I have been unsuccessful finding someone with the skills to clean up that model. (I am no 3d artist.) I am hoping to reach out the collective mind here at the 405th to see if anyone has any resources to help realize this project. Obviously the biggest step in the right direction would be a game rip or similar model that I can separate into the armor pieces and begin the unfold. Thank you all in advance

Last edited:
been wanting to build the same thing xD can't you simplify the file with meshmixer?
I have had a couple people try, unsucessfully. But I am more than willing to let anyone interested take a stab at it. Its a clean model, but its so complex it may be easier to start over with a game rip.

Yay!!!! Thank you.
i reduced it but its still the same, i'm sorry man. i think its weird there are no good files for converting to pepakura. there are some but those are too low poly to my opinion. i'm actually only looking for the fleshy parts to make a suit out of upholstery foam.

i reduced it but its still the same, i'm sorry man. i think its weird there are no good files for converting to pepakura. there are some but those are too low poly to my opinion. i'm actually only looking for the fleshy parts to make a suit out of upholstery foam.
Thanks for trying. We will just have to keep looking. So have you seen a game rip version of the Arbiter, specifically from Halo Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back