ai_02.jpg

dr_01.jpg

sarg_01.jpg

dr_02.jpg

sarg_02.jpg

jm_brutechieftain01.jpg

jm_brutechieftain02.jpg

jm_brutechieftain03.jpg

These were "stolen" but still I like the marine renders.

What do you guys think?

FYI These renders will be used in cinematics.

Yea the marines look tight and I like the AI's look... Not a fan of the bearded brute or that other guy... he looks like that one dude from star wars...

The marine looks crazy!
Why are there brutes in halo wars? I thought the time line was before halo 1 events or am I mistaken?

Edit: Ya looks like the Sith lord from ep3
edit again: (to Adams message) Brutes armor looks way too "buff" to me compared to the ones from halo 2

[attachment=6439:halo_2_2...62106511.jpg]

Brutes are in Contact harvest... that's the first we met the covies at all.

think they could be a little more original with this guy? Tarkin, Palp mix?

tarkin.jpg

dr_02.jpg

14755__palpatine02_l.jpg
SenatorPalpatine-729395.jpg

Lol, these were posted on halo.fr and the first comments where actually that the guy looks like Palpatine and the brutes had strange armors

EDIT : And the guy is the Captain of the Spirit of Fire, Captain Cutter (What a bad name...)

dude those marines look so sick, who is going to start the pep file?and i dont like the new brutes they dont look right. also why did they decide to make the AI look like cortana but then change it, they could have left her the same. or why couldnt they have used a different AI, a bunch of the AI took on the appearance of old gods/goddesses, that could of been sweet.

The Marines look awesome, the Brutes look like they're ready for some football, and I like how the AI's body is actually in porportion. Her breasts aren't incredibly massive, she's not too skinny, and her hips aren't incredibly small.

awesome models!
Who cares if it's too "different"...it's a new game, it's in a different timeline.

Well since this is a prequel, the spartans look fifferent, with Mark I armor, so all the covenant should look different, right? I imagine they brutes look different because the armor was early in the devolpment proccess. I would think the butes were still part of the covenant in Halo wars, they started to join in the war as soldiers when the elites left, they were most likely in some sort of alliance. Since Halo wars takes place about 20 years before Combat Evolved, there will probably be some backstory behind Johnson and Captian Keyes. Since lots of Halo wars takes place on Harvest, It will surely have some elements from the "Contact Harvest" book.
Anyway, the models look great, at first I though some of them were actors like in Command and Conquer :p

It's Mark IV and not Mark 1.

And I doubt the brutes' armor could change because the Covenant are a society who do not "create" new things. They just get new colonies and get their tecnology mixed with theirs. I doubt it would have changed that much in 20 years, for me I think it's just the developers who wanted to differ.

Only thing I didn't like was like the brutes would move from advance looking armor(halo wars), to have near to none armor then back to advance armor. It's like they hit a depression in halo 2 and then found a gold mine in Halo 3 :unsure: It's just my opinion on that. Although they do look more tribal.

LastSpartan said:
It's Mark IV and not Mark I
Sorry, I had assumed at first, since our good friend John is 41, he would be 21 in halo wars, so yes, your right thanks for correcting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back