Halo Wars Playable Demo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah this news has been around for a while now, although its nice to get a semi-solid release date for the demo.

And Major Nelson did a mistake. The real release date for the full game is the 3rd March and not 28th February.

check your sources, halowars.com still states that japan and asia get it 27th feb, europe gets it 27th feb and america gets it 3rd march. they have not pushed up the release date for halo wars for usa.

the only mistake that was made was that he said bungie is releasing the demo and not ensemble studios. sorry guys usa gets it late

awsome. can't wait to play.
did you know that this is ensemble's last game?
did you know that ensemble had a massive arguement over making the flood playable?
It's not playable by the way.
back on topic ya I'll be first to download that one

They sholda been for multiplayer. :(

I want at least ONE halo game where I can play as Gravey Jones...

The demo is great! I've got the game pre-ordered and making a suit to wear to get it. It's going to be such a great day!

My friend downloaded the demo, however it was in Spanish!!! He forgot to nab the English demo. The game is ok but with nothing to really manage its just sit tight and watch ur guys kill more guyz. I thought it was kinda funny how in our version the covenant was speaking in spanish and soldiers didn't scream "ahh" when shot but sounded like they were saying "Aii!!"

IronHound22 said:
The demo is great! I've got the game pre-ordered and making a suit to wear to get it. It's going to be such a great day!

why did u necro? o_O

U could have posting in the much new'r topic about this game... Now there is two, where people discuss this game, and thats not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back