Halo Waypoint Preperation And Succession!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Hello everyone! I am reading up more and more about Halo Waypoint and it looks like I am well on my way to grabbing a few landmarks set within Waypoint. So This thread is dedicated to anyone who needs help snagging ANY Halo achievement as well as any other additional obstacles Halo Waypoint will throw at us.

From the information we have been given already, Halo Waypoint is a general way to keep track of your total achievements, skills and accomplishments within the Halo Universe on Xbox 360. The idea of this thread is to list your achievements so far and hopefully find others who are struggling with the same achievement you wish to acquire or find others willing to help with that same achievement who may already have it.

After doing as many Halo achievements as I can myself, i've come to realize that a lot of people have issues with certain achievements over others, such as; Any vidmaster achievement (more specifically, annual, Endure and any other ones similar), Any Halo Wars achievements (because of lack of downloadable content from that player or willingness of aid) and so on.

So i'm going to be creating a nice list here for Helpers and for people willing to lend their aid towards others. (if you wish to be taken off the list, make sure you PM me saying you do with your gamertag)

The list will only be of Gamertags not Forum Account Names!

TO SIGN UP FOR A HELPER OR NEED HELP LIST POST YOUR GAMERTAG, AND WHICH GAME!

HELPERS: Are here to give a hand to people who need a buddy to help them get an achievement in a specific HALO game. You can add someone in the "Need help" list or they can add you!

List of Helpers for Halo 3

~ Ghost147

~ MikyVengeance

~ UKz Elimination

~ Kolonei KoRn

~ Shaymin Sky

~ PshycoticHitman

~ Dr Stantz

~ SpartanPhalanx1

~ DYSTORT3D INC

~ IceAgonaKilya

~ RedLeaderLoki

~ kraemer087

~ agbates

~ Deadalus Thorn

~ Alex spartan177

~ aabateries2

~

~

~

List of Helpers for Halo 3: ODST

~ Ghost147

~ MikyVengeance

~ UKz Elimination

~ Shaymin Sky

~ PshycoticHitman

~ Dr Stantz

~ SpartanPhalanx1

~ TheHow7zer

~ DYSTORT3D INC

~ IceAgonaKilya

~ RedLeaderLoki

~ kraemer087

~ agbates

~ Deadalus Thorn

~ Alex spartan177

~ aabateries2

~

~

~

List of Helpers for Halo Wars

~ Ghost147

~ MikyVengeance

~ UKz Elimination

~ PshycoticHitman

~ IceAgonaKilya

~ RedLeaderLoki

~ agbates

~ Deadalus Thorn

~ Alex spartan177

~

~

~

NEED HELP: If you need help trying to get an achievement in any HALO game, Post your gamertag and we can put you up on the list! Or feel free to add one of the loverly people in the HELPERS lists! They're there for you :D

List Of people needing help in Halo 3

~ MikyVengeance

~ CommanderFluffy

~ Afr0Blu3

~ kraemer087

~ Deadalus Thorn

~

~

~

List of people needing help in Halo 3: ODST

~ MikyVengeance

~ Kolonei KoRn

~ CommanderFluffy

~ Afr0Blu3

~ TheHow7zer

~ kraemer087

~ agbates

~ Deadalus Thorn

~ Alex spartan177

~ aabateries2

~

~

~

List of people needing help in Halo Wars

~ Ghost147

~ CommanderFluffy

~ SonLc X

~ Afr0Blu3

~ Radioactive553

~ agbates

~ Deadalus Thorn

~

~

~

Last edited by a moderator:
sign me up for helper and in need of for Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST.

I have Halo Wars but I only have the super hard achievements left and I dont really mind not having them.

I guess this isn't too bad of an idea, I think Halo Waypoint is only the game's achievements, BTW.

awesome :) A helper for all three games?

Also, i need your gt :) Same as your account here?

HaloFreakX said:
I guess this isn't too bad of an idea, I think Halo Waypoint is only the game's achievements, BTW.

That would be too easy ;) There are actually a few additional "Things" that they have added that show your skill level with specific things (like vehicles) and new medals aswell

Sign me up for help in all 3.

UKz Elimination

One thing, what does "assisting" or being a helper involve?

The Stig said:
Sign me up for help in all 3.

UKz Elimination

One thing, what does "assisting" or being a helper involve?

The thread is designed to let people find others that are willing to help them out with achievements. So, being a helper, just keep a few spaces on your friends list open and people who need help can take a quick look at this topic and add you knowing your willing to give them a hand.

So basically you'd just be participating in the attempt to get an achievement or two (or more) with another person that needs help with it. Or maybe to work on one together that you both dont have.

Thanks for applying! :D

Ghost147 said:
awesome :) A helper for all three games?

Also, i need your gt :) Same as your account here?

oh, yes indeed.

sorry I didn't include it.

MikyVengeance

same as account lol

I don't play much so I might suck abit lol

my friend MIGHT be interested in doing these things too but I'd have to look into that.

I need a few in ODST and can help in Halo 3.

Kolonei KoRn

FR in advance so it's easier to setup I guess, I can't go from my PC to 360 to easily.

my friend PshycoticHitman is up for it. ( my friend Mitchell )

he is free on Saturday.

and is down to help and gain achievements in all 3 games :p

im one that would need help...

missing achevements

halo:$dst Missing 5 mostly the 200000 score and that heroic firefight one.

halo 3 missing 17 all multiplayer

halo wars missing 44.. coop, skulls, boxes and multiplayer.

Need help with Halo Wars. Someone good that can help me do Co-op campaign on Legendary, preferably someone who already did it and knows the best and easiest way to win. Thanks!

GT: SonLc X

CommanderFluffy, you disappoint me :( lol But i'll help you out! (starting with halo wars, that's the only ones i need)

Enrisan: I and definitely your guy, i only need a few more legendary missions left. and i know a bunch of tricks :)

I can help, I have 1000/1000 in ODST and am only missing two for one in Halo 3. So you can sign me up for both of those. The tag is SpartanPhalanx1

3 and ODST just need to get one more player for the Vidmasters, we have three of us and we could probably just about pull it off with us three, but the damned achievements demand it be four players. Also in 3 there are some multiplayer ones I still need (ashamed to admit that Two for One Spartan Laser Kill is one of them). Wars I've barely played. Got to the mission where you have to save the people on the resort planet (I think it's meant to be a resort planet), got confused as to where I was going exactly and gave up playing it.

I got Halo Waypoint about ten minutes ago, and I've already unlocked the ODST armour and the Monitor accessory, would have preferred a Mk VI suit. Oh well, maybe they'll add a Mk VI suit when Reach comes out, or maybe they'll see sense and put it on the Avatar Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back