Halo-Ween Coutdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Well with Hallows eve but days away ive decided to make my own countdown thread! also tell me what ur gonna do on halloween! im gonna be an odst. share your ideas!

Hope u had a great year!

Hmmmm....When is halo-ween anyway,I forgot,I'm gonna be dressing up as a serial killer.Equipped with a real knife,J/k.

mjolnir follower said:
Hmmmm....When is halo-ween anyway,I forgot,I'm gonna be dressing up as a serial killer.Equipped with a real knife,J/k.

total lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh...the mad hatter,what a good sight.And guys I wasn't kidding about the serial killer.And no I'm not trick or treating,I'm just scaring the crap out of kids that come to my door.like the good ol' days.

for me i have a couple things to do that day the morning im wearing my Recon around the historic down town where my moms lives to mess with people and later my mom puts on a haunted house thing so ill be in one of my many many halloween costumes i own like 23 masks and costumes so ill have alot to choose from..

kasper said:
for me i have a couple things to do that day the morning im wearing my Recon around the historic down town where my moms lives to mess with people and later my mom puts on a haunted house thing so ill be in one of my many many halloween costumes i own like 23 masks and costumes so ill have alot to choose from..

epic!

kasper said:
Pavi from repo is cool my wife is doing blind Mag from repo this year

My sister is going to be Shiloh and her friend is going as blind Mag ... so I guess you could say that we are having a Repo-ween

I'm actually thinking about being Cortana this year. I didn't get to be last year though I wanted to. So maybe this year if not I'm going to be an vikings cheerleader and my bf to be Bret Farv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back