Halo-ween Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose vs Grif

Member DIN
S737
Hey everyone! Nice to see you all finishing up your costumes for Halo 4 and Halo-ween. I was curious to know what you all are going to do for Halo-ween this year. I'm going trick or treating with a bunch of kids my age (we're high schoolers) so that will be fun :). Are you going to give out candy, go trick or treating with your kids, go trick or treating in general, or are you just going to party the night away? Lol :).

Thanks for lookin'

I'm personally planning on wearing my hawkman suit round town then go back home and hand out candy (hopefully in my MkVII if i finish it)

I.. am going to walk around trick or treating in my Scarecrow Scream outfit. I didnt have time to plan out my armor this year. :"( Maybe next year?! :D
Then Im always gunna stand stock still by the door, with the basket in my hand that says "Take One" and scare the poop out of little kids. :D

I LOVE HALLOWEEN. but I don't know what I'll be doing yet. Last year I dressed up as the Joker and scared the EVERY body in my small town while handing out candy. I loved it :)

I'll be in my Jedi, with Hakama. Unfortunately, I have to work, but I'll just be a Jedi housekeeper with a hakama.

Considering i'm away from home for Halloween, I plan on putting on a black shirt and some camo cargo shorts and walk around campus in my bane mask that i made a while back, hoping to ask my professors permission to wear it in class.

...News for me :( I've got my first job and now... NOW I can't get be off for Halloween... WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... (I'm sad :( hope you guys have fun... do it for me.).

...News for me :( I've got my first job and now... NOW I can't get be off for Halloween... WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... (I'm sad :( hope you guys have fun... do it for me.).

ahh yes the probs with jobs, ive got my first job to i start on thursday!

in aus we dont really celebrate haloween but im gonna have a secret project ready 4 next year!

I plan to walk around the neighborhood as a MIB agent complete with big freaking repainted NERF gun.
And here's the costume, Finished and Field-Tested
wmcmye.jpg

fp031w.jpg

I know im posting this after haloween, but i figured it was funny enough to share. I basicly planned to go around the neighborhood in my mark vi halo armor with my friends and get lots of candy, but i quickly realised walking around is pretty hard while wearing 20lbs of armor, and that i had nowhere to carry my candy. So i went back home and stood at the end of my driveway, and acted like i was a statue (i think you know where this is going). Whenever someone walked by i would jump out and scare them. There was this one kid who walked up and started poking my helmet, and when i jumped out at him, the look on his face was priceless :)

I know im posting this after haloween, but i figured it was funny enough to share. I basicly planned to go around the neighborhood in my mark vi halo armor with my friends and get lots of candy, but i quickly realised walking around is pretty hard while wearing 20lbs of armor, and that i had nowhere to carry my candy. So i went back home and stood at the end of my driveway, and acted like i was a statue (i think you know where this is going). Whenever someone walked by i would jump out and scare them. There was this one kid who walked up and started poking my helmet, and when i jumped out at him, the look on his face was priceless :)
Awesome! I love doing that for Halloween! (haven't done it in armor yet though)

Sounds awesome guys! I went with about 6 or so other kids and only my boot toes fell off. We had an awesome time. (The boots were easily repaired that night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back